FDR

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Dave Jefford wrote:

I just don't understand how anyone
could enjoy killing that rare and beautify animal?

They ran out of looters.

Specifically, they ran out of blacks to shoot.

The Watcher

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:16:11 -0700, Dave Jefford wrote:

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 12:21:16 -0800, "Christina Peterson"
wrote:

C'mon, Dave. People in the NRA are probably LESS likely to be vigilantes.
Same as most people in Alcoholics Anonymous don't ever drink. OUTLAWS are
vigilantes.

MORE likely.

NRA is mostly law abiding gun owners like myself. Would I kill to protect
me or mine? Yes. I also do a little martial arts. I'm a dyed in the wool
Pacifist from the 60s. Grew up near UC Berkeley. Way too liberal for most
groups like this (do well in women's groups and arty groups). I believe in
force if it lessen violence. And other people as left leaning as I also are
NRA card-carrying members.

I was watching cable last night a few "hunters" were describing a beautiful rare
African's "deer" (could not remember what kind of deer) they planned to kill in
the bush. A "hunter" took aim a killed it. I just don't understand how anyone
could enjoy killing that rare and beautify animal? I think it's really senseless
and mind bogging! I am sure any NRA card carrying member will have a million
reasons to end the animal life.

You sure paint with a broad brush. Is everything in your life that simple?
Christina Peterson

"FDR" wrote...
The Army refers to it's weapons as pistol or rifle. Gun is considered

slang
and not much appreciated.

"This is your rifle, this is your gun, one is for fighting and one is for
fun"? Hmmm, and a hand gun is what you get when you masturbate?

Tina

FDR

wrote:

[...]

About as simple as "Looters bad, people that kill looters good"

Dave Jefford

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:32:35 GMT, "FDR"
wrote:

Oh heck, let's just get rid of the courts and play wild west.

Which character do you wanna play?
I'll be Marshall Matt Dillon and you can play
Doc Holiday together we might tame these
NRA gunslingers.

Dave Jefford

On 8 Sep 2005 23:53:55 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

You're not actually for real, are you.

Could you be Donald H. Rumsfeld?

Dave Jefford

wrote:

[...]

Stop being insulting, or the good message you have will be lost!

Tina

"Dave Jefford" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 01:52:45 GMT, "FDR"

wrote:

What if the guy is walking near his home? The vigilante thinks the guy

is
bringing the loot home to the guys house. Or thinks he looted his

neighbors
house. Shoots him. Does that make Mr. Vigilante Guy happy?

These trigger happy card carrying NRA vigilante are out to shoot anything

that
move. I guess they can't shoot straight and find reasons for target

practices.

Dave Jefford

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:33:14 -0700, Offbreed wrote:

Dave Jefford wrote:

If you really believe everything posted here, you must be a damn fool?
It's up to you to size up what being posted here and decide the motive
of the posters. I came here to relax and enjoy myself and see how
dumb neo-con jumping up and down with rage.

Bragging about being a troll?

And the lefties wonder why they get no respect.

....and what's wrong being a liberal?

Dave Jefford

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 18:14:30 GMT, (The Watcher) wrote:

You sure paint with a broad brush. Is everything in your life that simple?

Nope, but I just dun understand how any God loving men could shoot that
beautiful rare animals. The hunters even took the time to describe the horns,
build etc. and than shoots that harmless innocent animal. What good reasons
can you give me? Did it hurt anyone, or other animals?

I guess the pleasure of killing or to show the viewers 'I am a NRA card carrying
member", nope?

Dave Jefford

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 18:33:46 GMT, "FDR"
wrote:

About as simple as "Looters bad, people that kill looters good"

I believe you put it very nicely.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message

There was a Doctor on Larry King last night who, with the help of a
New Orleans police officer, broke into and looted a pharmacy. They
both filled garbage bags with medical supplies, and then went to the
SuperDome to help as many people as they could with the looted
supplies.

Good for them. Now if they took a TV, . . . . . . . . .

FDR

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message

There was a Doctor on Larry King last night who, with the help of a
New Orleans police officer, broke into and looted a pharmacy. They
both filled garbage bags with medical supplies, and then went to the
SuperDome to help as many people as they could with the looted
supplies.

Good for them. Now if they took a TV, . . . . . . . . .

You know I was thinkig about it, but a tv is an essential survival item. It
let's people know what's going on with the disaster and allows them to make
informed decisions on what to do.

Duane Bozarth

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message

There was a Doctor on Larry King last night who, with the help of a
New Orleans police officer, broke into and looted a pharmacy. They
both filled garbage bags with medical supplies, and then went to the
SuperDome to help as many people as they could with the looted
supplies.

Good for them. Now if they took a TV, . . . . . . . . .

You know I was thinkig about it, but a tv is an essential survival item. It
let's people know what's going on with the disaster and allows them to make
informed decisions on what to do.

With no power and none in sight for weeks at best? Don't think so and I
don't believe that was what was in what would normally pass for minds of
the thugs.
keith

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:25:42 +0000, 123go wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:18:41 GMT, FDR

wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 20:43:12 GMT, FDR
wrote:

Gun is the slang and improper term.

I see you also don't understand the first thing about firearms.

Go tell that to the Army.

So, because the army has a slang definition of the word "gun", you
deduce that that's the defining factor? I see you also don't understand
the first thing about firearms, language, or the army.

in the Army, a "gun" is an artillery piece.

....or something between your legs, AIUI. ;-)

"This is my rifle and this is my gun."
"One is for killing and one is for fun."

--
Keith
keith

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:08:33 +0000, Red Cloudİ wrote:

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:32:35 GMT, "FDR"
wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 05:06:52 GMT, Michael Daly wrote:

On 7-Sep-2005, "Larry Caldwell" wrote:

You don't shoot looters because they are
stealing stuff, you shoot looters because they are interfering with
rescue efforts and the restoration of civil order. Society has a right
to defend itself, collectively just as much as individually.

If you shoot people without any semblance of justice, you don't have
a society.

Mike, shooting a looter _is_ justice.

Oh heck, let's just get rid of the courts and play wild west.

There was a Doctor on Larry King last night who, with the help of a
New Orleans police officer, broke into and looted a pharmacy. They
both filled garbage bags with medical supplies, and then went to the
SuperDome to help as many people as they could with the looted
supplies.

Amazing. The LA authorities wouldn't let the Red Cross in there with
the same (and legal) stuff. Truely amazing!

--
Keith

keith

wrote:

Oh heck, let's just get rid of the courts and play wild west.

Which character do you wanna play?
I'll be Marshall Matt Dillon and you can play
Doc Holiday together we might tame these
NRA gunslingers.

I'll play Roy Bean. Boy, you're in a heap-o-trouble!

--
Keith

FDR

"Red Cloudİ" wrote in message

There was a Doctor on Larry King last night who, with the help of a
New Orleans police officer, broke into and looted a pharmacy. They
both filled garbage bags with medical supplies, and then went to the
SuperDome to help as many people as they could with the looted
supplies.

Good for them. Now if they took a TV, . . . . . . . . .

You know I was thinkig about it, but a tv is an essential survival item.
It
let's people know what's going on with the disaster and allows them to
make
informed decisions on what to do.

With no power and none in sight for weeks at best? Don't think so and I
don't believe that was what was in what would normally pass for minds of
the thugs.

Well, that's why you have to procure a generator too.

The Watcher

wrote:

[...]

That is what is known as an oversimplification, but that is probably too big a
word for you. Try to find a grownup person to explain it to you, if you know
any.

Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional.
NapalmHeart

"FDR" wrote in message

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:45:27 GMT, FDR
wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

What part of "as much time as you want and no concerns about making
noise" aren't you understanding? Hell, given all the time you want and
the knowledge that nobody cared about noise, you could even get into
_my_ gun storage vault.

What would you need to get in? What would be making the noise?

I'm sure you'll understand that I'm not going to tell the world how to
defeat my personal security precautions. If you can't imagine what it
would take to get into a _vault_, well, I can't help you much.

Because what it would require is power tools or explosives. Since there's
no electricity after the hurricane, that rules power out. And I don't
often see explosives lying around either. Sounds like shoddy security in
those shopkeepers cases.

Wrong. Without going into detail, a good, solid hammer would do most of
what you would need to do. AFA power tools, there are cordless tools
available that work pretty well.

FDR

wrote:

[...]

It's obvious you don't get it.

Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional.

G Henslee

Dave Jefford wrote:

Do you shoot or condemn anyone who cannibalize?

Well yeah. They're easier to get into the stew pot that way.
The Watcher

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:42:37 GMT, "FDR"
wrote:
(snip)
You sure paint with a broad brush. Is everything in your life that
simple?

About as simple as "Looters bad, people that kill looters good"

That is what is known as an oversimplification, but that is probably too
big a
word for you. Try to find a grownup person to explain it to you, if you
know
any.

It's obvious you don't get it.

It's obvious that you haven't learned that life isn't as simple as many people
would like it to be. Many people learn that lesson at some point in their lives.
Some don't.

Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional.
FDR

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:42:37 GMT, "FDR"

wrote:
(snip)
You sure paint with a broad brush. Is everything in your life that
simple?

About as simple as "Looters bad, people that kill looters good"

That is what is known as an oversimplification, but that is probably too
big a
word for you. Try to find a grownup person to explain it to you, if you
know
any.

It's obvious you don't get it.

It's obvious that you haven't learned that life isn't as simple as many
people
would like it to be. Many people learn that lesson at some point in their
lives.
Some don't.

Yep. I wish some other people here with the "kill the looter" mentality
would understand that.

Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional.

Duane Bozarth

FDR wrote:

"The Watcher" wrote in message

It's obvious that you haven't learned that life isn't as simple as many
people
would like it to be. Many people learn that lesson at some point in their
lives.
Some don't.

Yep. I wish some other people here with the "kill the looter" mentality
would understand that.

The problem as I see it is that some wish to make some very simple
things complex while at the same time attempting simple-minded solutions
to complex problems.
123go

There were some cases of building occupants shooting people attempting
to break in. That was self-defense, an entirely different issue.
Nobody objects to killing in self-defense.

there are plenty of our legislators and congressmembers who DO object to the
use of deadly force in self defense. Strange, but true. Senator Feinstein
has stated something to the effect of "I understand why some people want
guns for hunting, but self defense is not something I am comfortable with".
We also hear quite frequent howls when a police officer shoots someone in
self defense.

G Henslee

FDR wrote:

Yep. I wish some other people here with the "kill the looter" mentality
would understand that.

You need to quit masturbating so much.
Dave Hinz

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:54:06 GMT, 123go wrote:

There were some cases of building occupants shooting people attempting
to break in. That was self-defense, an entirely different issue.
Nobody objects to killing in self-defense.

there are plenty of our legislators and congressmembers who DO object to the
use of deadly force in self defense. Strange, but true. Senator Feinstein
has stated something to the effect of "I understand why some people want
guns for hunting, but self defense is not something I am comfortable with".

Is that why she has an armed bodyguard?

We also hear quite frequent howls when a police officer shoots someone in
self defense.

With the inevitable "Yes, he had a long criminal record ,but he was just
starting to think about considering turning his life around" wailing,
yes.

FDR

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:54:06 GMT, 123go wrote:

There were some cases of building occupants shooting people attempting
to break in. That was self-defense, an entirely different issue.
Nobody objects to killing in self-defense.

there are plenty of our legislators and congressmembers who DO object to
the
use of deadly force in self defense. Strange, but true. Senator
Feinstein
has stated something to the effect of "I understand why some people want
guns for hunting, but self defense is not something I am comfortable
with".

Is that why she has an armed bodyguard?

Does she? Hmmm, well I bet a bodyguard has more training the everyday yokel
walking around the street.

We also hear quite frequent howls when a police officer shoots someone in
self defense.

With the inevitable "Yes, he had a long criminal record ,but he was just
starting to think about considering turning his life around" wailing,
yes.

FDR

"G Henslee" wrote in message
FDR wrote:

Yep. I wish some other people here with the "kill the looter" mentality
would understand that.

You need to quit masturbating so much.

I'm sorry that you're homosexual tendencies bother you.

G Henslee

****ing Dumbass Replies wrote:

I'm sorry that you're homosexual tendencies bother you.

G Henslee

You will not find a responsible, law abiding person running
around killing people, no matter what color they are.

Nor you will never get a sensible reply from this FDR nitwit.

Uni-Com BZ149 "Listening Light" devices, odd behaviours [email protected] UK diy 3 March 1st 18 04:54 PM
speaker wire habbi Metalworking 126 March 14th 05 10:49 PM
Excedrin Headache number 1,001 Bob Paulin Metalworking 73 December 6th 04 06:54 PM