The Watcher

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:16:11 -0700, Dave Jefford wrote:

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 12:21:16 -0800, "Christina Peterson"
wrote:

C'mon, Dave. People in the NRA are probably LESS likely to be vigilantes.
Same as most people in Alcoholics Anonymous don't ever drink. OUTLAWS are
vigilantes.

MORE likely.

NRA is mostly law abiding gun owners like myself. Would I kill to protect
me or mine? Yes. I also do a little martial arts. I'm a dyed in the wool
Pacifist from the 60s. Grew up near UC Berkeley. Way too liberal for most
groups like this (do well in women's groups and arty groups). I believe in
force if it lessen violence. And other people as left leaning as I also are
NRA card-carrying members.

I was watching cable last night a few "hunters" were describing a beautiful rare
African's "deer" (could not remember what kind of deer) they planned to kill in
the bush. A "hunter" took aim a killed it. I just don't understand how anyone
could enjoy killing that rare and beautify animal? I think it's really senseless
and mind bogging! I am sure any NRA card carrying member will have a million
reasons to end the animal life.

You sure paint with a broad brush. Is everything in your life that simple?