FDR

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 18:33:46 GMT, "FDR"

wrote:

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:16:11 -0700, Dave Jefford

wrote:

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 12:21:16 -0800, "Christina Peterson"

wrote:

C'mon, Dave. People in the NRA are probably LESS likely to be
vigilantes.
Same as most people in Alcoholics Anonymous don't ever drink. OUTLAWS
are
vigilantes.

MORE likely.

NRA is mostly law abiding gun owners like myself. Would I kill to
protect
me or mine? Yes. I also do a little martial arts. I'm a dyed in the
wool
Pacifist from the 60s. Grew up near UC Berkeley. Way too liberal for
most
groups like this (do well in women's groups and arty groups). I
believe
in
force if it lessen violence. And other people as left leaning as I
also
are
NRA card-carrying members.

I was watching cable last night a few "hunters" were describing a
beautiful rare
African's "deer" (could not remember what kind of deer) they planned to
kill in
the bush. A "hunter" took aim a killed it. I just don't understand how
anyone
could enjoy killing that rare and beautify animal? I think it's really
senseless
and mind bogging! I am sure any NRA card carrying member will have a
million
reasons to end the animal life.

You sure paint with a broad brush. Is everything in your life that
simple?

About as simple as "Looters bad, people that kill looters good"

That is what is known as an oversimplification, but that is probably too
big a
word for you. Try to find a grownup person to explain it to you, if you
know
any.

It's obvious you don't get it.

Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional.