NapalmHeart

"FDR" wrote in message

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:45:27 GMT, FDR
wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

What part of "as much time as you want and no concerns about making
noise" aren't you understanding? Hell, given all the time you want and
the knowledge that nobody cared about noise, you could even get into
_my_ gun storage vault.

What would you need to get in? What would be making the noise?

I'm sure you'll understand that I'm not going to tell the world how to
defeat my personal security precautions. If you can't imagine what it
would take to get into a _vault_, well, I can't help you much.

Because what it would require is power tools or explosives. Since there's
no electricity after the hurricane, that rules power out. And I don't
often see explosives lying around either. Sounds like shoddy security in
those shopkeepers cases.

Wrong. Without going into detail, a good, solid hammer would do most of
what you would need to do. AFA power tools, there are cordless tools
available that work pretty well.