Edwin Pawlowski

Default Waste Not - Want Not / Toilet Clogging

wrote in message
I was always told, Waste Not - Want Not.
So, when I get to the center of the toilet paper roll, I use the
cardboard insert tube to wipe my ass. The problem, they always clog
the toilet. What can I do about this?

Put your dick in it. Seems like you jerk off a lot so enjoy it.

Toilet Waste and Shower problem DW UK diy 3 May 11th 05 02:33 PM
Is it safe for kids to take apart electronics? momwithtools Electronics Repair 64 March 1st 05 08:15 AM
toilet waste location Richard UK diy 2 September 29th 04 12:41 PM
Adding a basin to a toilet with no route for basin waste pipe Richard Hamer UK diy 24 July 22nd 04 12:12 AM
Extending toilet waste flange GeekBoy Home Repair 3 July 8th 04 11:27 PM