DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Waste Not - Want Not / Toilet Clogging (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/112886-re-waste-not-want-not-toilet-clogging.html)

Edwin Pawlowski July 9th 05 01:33 PM

Waste Not - Want Not / Toilet Clogging

wrote in message
I was always told, Waste Not - Want Not.
So, when I get to the center of the toilet paper roll, I use the
cardboard insert tube to wipe my ass. The problem, they always clog
the toilet. What can I do about this?

Put your dick in it. Seems like you jerk off a lot so enjoy it.

badgolferman July 9th 05 01:40 PM

, 7/9/2005, 12:58:18 AM, wrote:

I was always told, Waste Not - Want Not.
So, when I get to the center of the toilet paper roll, I use the
cardboard insert tube to wipe my ass. The problem, they always clog
the toilet. What can I do about this?

Don't flush it down the toilet. After you use it to wipe your ass,
either put it into the bathroom trash can or use it as a dinner napkin
later.

--
No matter what happens someone will find a way to take it too seriously.

G Henslee July 9th 05 04:33 PM

wrote:
I was always told, Waste Not - Want Not.
So, when I get to the center of the toilet paper roll, I use the
cardboard insert tube to wipe my ass. The problem, they always clog
the toilet. What can I do about this?

Turn it inside out and get another wipin' out of it. Freeze it and give
it to your kids for a fudgesicle.

PaPaPeng July 9th 05 07:36 PM

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 23:58:18 -0500, wrote:

I was always told, Waste Not - Want Not.
So, when I get to the center of the toilet paper roll, I use the
cardboard insert tube to wipe my ass. The problem, they always clog
the toilet. What can I do about this?

Stick the card core inside yourself to line the anal passage. That
way you save on toilet paper too.