news.verizon.net

Default kroil

Hi all. There was a post in here earlier about kroil. I know this stuff is
great for unfreezing parts, but does it also act as a lubricant? In other
words, if I use it to free up a frozen nut, is it good to go once I get it
unfrozen using kroil, or should I then hit it with a silicone spray as well?
Thanks.

Dave Morrison

news.verizon.net wrote:
Hi all. There was a post in here earlier about kroil. I know this stuff is
great for unfreezing parts, but does it also act as a lubricant? In other
words, if I use it to free up a frozen nut, is it good to go once I get it
unfrozen using kroil, or should I then hit it with a silicone spray as well?
Thanks.

It has oil in it, but if you want more lube you can buy their Kroil with
silicone already added in, SiliKroil.
https://secure.cnchost.com/kanolabs....m#anchor174712
Dave

Stormin Mormon

http://www.kanolabs.com/
Order direct or for more information
800-311-3374
Tel:615-833-4860
Fax:615-833-5790

I got some about 10 or so years back. I got some Penephite, Aerokroil,
Slikene, Dynall, and some Pyrene. I was pleased with the stuff, but never
did quite get around to reordering. Glad to see they are still in business.

I thought it worked OK for a lubricant. But that's a few years ago, and I
didn't do any testing.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"news.verizon.net" wrote in message
Hi all. There was a post in here earlier about kroil. I know this stuff is
great for unfreezing parts, but does it also act as a lubricant? In other
words, if I use it to free up a frozen nut, is it good to go once I get it
unfrozen using kroil, or should I then hit it with a silicone spray as well?
Thanks.

Stormin Mormon

ALL PRODUCTS PRODUCED AND DISTRIBUTED BY KANO LABS ARE FOR INDUSTRIAL USE
ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR RETAIL SALE, PERSONAL OR CONSUMER USE.
By accepting the terms and conditions contained herein, Purchaser warrants
that all products purchased
===============
Purchaser warrants that all products purchased through this website will be
used for industrial purposes only and not for retail sale, personal or
consumer use. Purchaser further warrants that it manufactures or constructs
goods or commodities, or that it distributes to entities that manufacture or
construct goods or commodities.
================
Gee, did you read the disclaimer?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

"news.verizon.net" wrote in message
Hi all. There was a post in here earlier about kroil. I know this stuff is
great for unfreezing parts, but does it also act as a lubricant? In other
words, if I use it to free up a frozen nut, is it good to go once I get it
unfrozen using kroil, or should I then hit it with a silicone spray as well?
Thanks.

Stormin Mormon

Terms Of Sale Agreement

NOTICE: The following TERMS AND CONDITIONS form your contract with Kano
Laboratories, Inc., for the sale of products purchased through this website.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided on this website is subject to change
without notice.
CY: Oh, boy! They don't make any promises.

While efforts have been made to make this website helpful and accurate, due
to the open nature of this website, and the potential for errors in the
storage and transmission of digital information, Kano Laboratories, Inc.,
does not warrant the accuracy of information obtained from this website.
CY: Well, then, why are we reading it?

1. Definitions. “Kano Labs” refers to Kano Laboratories, Inc., whose
principal place of business is 1000 East Thompson Lane, P.O. Box 110098,
Nashville, Tennessee 37222-0098. “Purchaser” refers to the entity identified
on the company field of the order form associated with this agreement.
2. Acceptance of Terms of Sale Agreement. Purchaser places an order subject
to this agreement and the terms and conditions contained herein, whether
additional to or different from those contained in any purchase order or
other form or document supplied to Purchaser by Kano Labs. Purchaser agrees
to be bound by this agreement and the terms and conditions contained herein.
CY: Hey, I can go down to the auto parts and buy a can of PB Blaster for
about four bucks. And they don't make me sign off on the worded disclaimer.

3. Prices. Prices in effect at the time of shipment of products shall
prevail. All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not
include any present or future sales, excise, use, value-added or similar
taxes. Where applicable, such taxes will be billed as a separate item and
paid by Purchaser.
CY: Wow, so they can change the price any time they good and feel like it?

4. Delivery. Unless otherwise noted, all sales of products are made F.O.B.
point of shipment and, in all cases, risk of loss or damage shall pass upon
delivery to the common carrier at point of shipment and thereafter all risk
of loss or damage shall be borne by Purchaser.
CY: so, if the UPS loses the box, you're out your money.

Delivery dates, if any, given in advance of actual shipment of products are
good faith estimates and shall not be deemed to represent fixed or
guaranteed delivery dates. Additional charges for delivery may apply.
CY: Wow, so now they can jack up the delivery cost, too?

5. Warranties. WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, KANO
LABS MAKES NO WARRANTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR
OTHERWISE.
CY: So the stuff might not work, and they don't want to hear any
complaining.

KANO LABS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO ANY
INFORMATION PROVIDED TO PURCHASER BY KANO LABS CONCERNING ANY PRODUCTS
PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
CY: And if it doesn't work, don't come whining.

Products purchased through this website are sold on the condition that
Purchasers shall evaluate the products, as well as Kano Labs’ description of
the products and any related material safety data information, to determine
the suitability and safety of the products for Purchaser’s particular
purpose and application. Purchaser is solely responsible for the selection
of Kano Labs products.
ALL PRODUCTS PRODUCED AND DISTRIBUTED BY KANO LABS ARE FOR INDUSTRIAL USE
ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR RETAIL SALE, PERSONAL OR CONSUMER USE.
CY: You good and well better not try to purchase this stuff if you are less
than factory purchaer.

By accepting the terms and conditions contained herein, Purchaser warrants
that all products purchased through this website will be used for industrial
purposes only and not for retail sale, personal or consumer use.
CY: Well, that eliminates about 90% or so of the market. They sure are
unfriendly folks, do you think?

Purchaser further warrants that it manufactures or constructs goods or
commodities, or that it distributes to entities that manufacture or
construct goods or commodities.
CY: Well, like I say, you can't buy this stuff unless you are a factory.

6. Limitation of Liability. Kano Labs shall not be liable for loss or damage
(including without limitation any lost profits, loss of business, or other
consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages) arising out of the
sale OR USE of its products. Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy with
respect to products proved to Kano Labs’ satisfaction to be defective or
nonconforming shall be the replacement of such products without charge or
refund of the purchase price. This limitation of liability reflects a
deliberate and bargained-for allocation of risk between Kano Labs and
Purchaser and constitutes the basis of the parties’ bargain, without which
Kano Labs would not have agreed to the price or terms and conditions of this
agreement.
7. Entire Agreement. This agreement and the terms and conditions contained
herein constitute the entire agreement between Kano Labs and Purchaser
relating to products purchased through this website.
8. Modification of Terms of Sale Agreement. This agreement and the terms and
conditions contained herein may be modified only in a writing signed by Kano
Labs. Purchaser shall not assign or delegate any of its rights or duties
hereunder without Kano Labs’ prior written consent.
9. Governing Law. This agreement and all sales hereunder shall be governed
by the laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard for conflict of laws
rules. Purchaser consents to the jurisdiction of either the federal or state
courts located in Davidson County, Tennessee, and no other courts or
jurisdictions, for purposes of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of
sales made pursuant to the terms and conditions contained herein.
Notwithstanding any such consent to jurisdiction by Purchaser, Kano Labs
shall retain the right to bring legal action in the jurisdiction governing
Purchaser’s place of business.
10. Severability. The invalidity of any provision of this agreement shall
not invalidate or render unenforceable any other provision of this
agreement.

CY: Overall, I really did like their stuff when I bought it the last time.
However, I'm a small town one man heating and AC and locksmith shop. There
is no way I meet their exclusive membership requirements to purchase thier
products. I did consider ordering some more, but it appears that they do not
desire my business.

Stormin Mormon

Only if you are a factory engaged in manufacturing.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Dave Morrison" wrote in message
news.verizon.net wrote:

you can buy

Edwin Pawlowski

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Terms Of Sale Agreement

NOTICE: The following TERMS AND CONDITIONS form your contract with Kano
Laboratories, Inc., for the sale of products purchased through this
website.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided on this website is subject to change
without notice.
CY: Oh, boy! They don't make any promises.

CY: Overall, I really did like their stuff when I bought it the last time.
However, I'm a small town one man heating and AC and locksmith shop. There
is no way I meet their exclusive membership requirements to purchase thier
products. I did consider ordering some more, but it appears that they do
not
desire my business.

Most every company quotes with terms and conditions similar to this. Their
lawyers got free reign on the web page I guess. For the $30 order, no big
deal, but for the $30,000, they certainly want to cover their asses.

Duane Bozarth

Well, there just happened to be a mail-in card for 2 13-oz(?) spray cans
for the price of one, shipping included in the advertising pack from one
of the ag products free distribution magazine publishers just the other
day. Special offer expires 5/15/05 -- let's see, oh there it is--
$15.50/2 cans includes freight. 1-866-267-7446. MC/VISA.