Stormin Mormon

http://www.kanolabs.com/
Order direct or for more information
800-311-3374
Tel:615-833-4860
Fax:615-833-5790

I got some about 10 or so years back. I got some Penephite, Aerokroil,
Slikene, Dynall, and some Pyrene. I was pleased with the stuff, but never
did quite get around to reordering. Glad to see they are still in business.

I thought it worked OK for a lubricant. But that's a few years ago, and I
didn't do any testing.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"news.verizon.net" wrote in message
Hi all. There was a post in here earlier about kroil. I know this stuff is
great for unfreezing parts, but does it also act as a lubricant? In other
words, if I use it to free up a frozen nut, is it good to go once I get it
unfrozen using kroil, or should I then hit it with a silicone spray as well?
Thanks.