Edwin Pawlowski

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Terms Of Sale Agreement

NOTICE: The following TERMS AND CONDITIONS form your contract with Kano
Laboratories, Inc., for the sale of products purchased through this
website.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided on this website is subject to change
without notice.
CY: Oh, boy! They don't make any promises.

CY: Overall, I really did like their stuff when I bought it the last time.
However, I'm a small town one man heating and AC and locksmith shop. There
is no way I meet their exclusive membership requirements to purchase thier
products. I did consider ordering some more, but it appears that they do
not
desire my business.

Most every company quotes with terms and conditions similar to this. Their
lawyers got free reign on the web page I guess. For the $30 order, no big
deal, but for the $30,000, they certainly want to cover their asses.