Stormin Mormon

ALL PRODUCTS PRODUCED AND DISTRIBUTED BY KANO LABS ARE FOR INDUSTRIAL USE
ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR RETAIL SALE, PERSONAL OR CONSUMER USE.
By accepting the terms and conditions contained herein, Purchaser warrants
that all products purchased
===============
Purchaser warrants that all products purchased through this website will be
used for industrial purposes only and not for retail sale, personal or
consumer use. Purchaser further warrants that it manufactures or constructs
goods or commodities, or that it distributes to entities that manufacture or
construct goods or commodities.
================
Gee, did you read the disclaimer?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"news.verizon.net" wrote in message
Hi all. There was a post in here earlier about kroil. I know this stuff is
great for unfreezing parts, but does it also act as a lubricant? In other
words, if I use it to free up a frozen nut, is it good to go once I get it
unfrozen using kroil, or should I then hit it with a silicone spray as well?
Thanks.