Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Wrapping Window Trim

I have been getting quotes on new siding for my house, and some contractors
have suggested wrapping the window trim with aluminum as an alternative to
replacing with non-wood materials or leaving the wood.

The few examples of this I have seen did not look so good. I could see the
mitre joint in the aluminum. Also, if I get the fascia wrapped, one
contractor said it might not look good because of the size ( 1x10) would
cause some waviness.

So, any comments on wrapping trim and fascias? Or should I just spend the
$$$ and have it all done wiht Azek?

TIA

--
Pat Lundrigan