Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Front load washer and dryer

Hey

My wife and I are looking for a new washer and dryer, and are looking
at front loaders. A sales person at one store told my wife that they
do not recommend front loaders for a second floor laundry. I have not
heard this and was wondering if anyone has and the reason behind it.
My wife said that the sales person said something about the exhaust
vent makes the dryer work harder and breaks down earlier, and
something about them spinning to fast.

Can anyone validate this claim or give more insight to it?