Art Begun

Default WHirlpool/Kenmore front load washer

A few weeks ago I posted how the sheet metal on one side of my kenmore
front load H3T Whirpool washer vibrated a lot during the fastest spin
cycle. Called Sears and as it turns out in each side there is a
horizontal bar with a foam pad between it and the sheet metal side to
stiffen the side. My foam was out of place. Repairman tried to get
it in position best he could and ordered new pad and crossbar. Even
without the replacement installed, it is significantly improved......
in case anyone has the same problem...... now you know.

jeff

"Art Begun" wrote in message thlink.net...
A few weeks ago I posted how the sheet metal on one side of my kenmore
front load H3T Whirpool washer vibrated a lot during the fastest spin
cycle. Called Sears and as it turns out in each side there is a
horizontal bar with a foam pad between it and the sheet metal side to
stiffen the side. My foam was out of place. Repairman tried to get
it in position best he could and ordered new pad and crossbar. Even
without the replacement installed, it is significantly improved......
in case anyone has the same problem...... now you know.

Hi,

Thankx for the update! That is good to know!

jeff.

Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/
John

Hmmmm..
Ours makes a metallic rattle on the highest spin, I wonder if that it what
is wrong? Ours too is the HE3t....Thanks for the heads up...Will look into
it!
John

"Art Begun" wrote in message
hlink.net...
A few weeks ago I posted how the sheet metal on one side of my kenmore
front load H3T Whirpool washer vibrated a lot during the fastest spin
cycle. Called Sears and as it turns out in each side there is a
horizontal bar with a foam pad between it and the sheet metal side to
stiffen the side. My foam was out of place. Repairman tried to get
it in position best he could and ordered new pad and crossbar. Even
without the replacement installed, it is significantly improved......
in case anyone has the same problem...... now you know.

Art Begun

You can easily check. Some screw at the top back come off with a
rachet and the top comes off and compare the left and right sides
halfway down where you see the crossbar.

"John" wrote in message
Hmmmm..
Ours makes a metallic rattle on the highest spin, I wonder if that

it what
is wrong? Ours too is the HE3t....Thanks for the heads up...Will

look into
it!
John

hlink.net...