Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Condo is not good. Can I move out?

Hello,

I purchased a condo about two months ago and my experience has not been
good. My golf clubs were stolen from my car in the parking lot, the
walls are paper thin, and planes fly overhead.

I thought I read somwhere that condo owners are protected for 90 days
from purchase in case of a breach or something and can actually back
out of the deal. Is this true or am I imagining things?

Do I have any options or am I stuck here? I could sell but it would be
at a loss.

Thanks for any help.