Posted to misc.consumers.house
jerryl jerryl is offline

Default Condo is not good. Can I move out?

wrote in message
ups.com...

John A. Weeks III wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:

I purchased a condo about two months ago and my experience has not been
good. My golf clubs were stolen from my car in the parking lot, the
walls are paper thin, and planes fly overhead.

SNIP

-john-

Simply having something material wrong with a home is not a valid
reason for undoing a sale. In every location I'm aware of, you'd have
to prove not only that there was a significant problem, like a roof
that was shot and leaking, but also that the seller knew about it, did
not disclose it and that you as buyer did not know about it at the time
of sale. Even then, it's would be extremely rare for the actual deal
to be undone. The most you usually get is compensation to fix the
problem.

BTW, am I the only one that thinks the OP is a troll?

I agree with you. No one can be that stupid.