Posted to misc.consumers.house
John A. Weeks III John A. Weeks III is offline

Default Condo is not good. Can I move out?

In article ,
"jerryl" wrote:

BTW, am I the only one that thinks the OP is a troll?

I agree with you. No one can be that stupid.

I find the problem to be very believable. You never have any
idea what you are getting into with multi-unit housing. A place
could look nice and have real problems, or look halfway like a
dump and be real nice.

- One very high end unit that I lived in had a problem with a
gang of 11 to 14 year old boys who like to vandalize cars in the
underground parking lot. One night, they tried to steal the radio
out of a jeep. Turned out it was owned by a marine recruiter that
lived in the building. He chased down 4 of the kids and put them
all in the hospital. That thankfully solved the problem, something
that the management, parents, and police were unable to do.

- One high-rise that I bought into had a women's shelter located
about 3 blocks away. The place was great, right up until about
1AM. At bar closing time, dozens of drunk men would show up and
start yelling at their wives (who were in the shelter) to come
out and go home with them. They would be out there yelling until
about 4AM or 4:30AM. That would ruin any chance of getting a good
night sleep.

I could go on and on with stories about places that I have bought
and sold, but two should be enough to get started.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com