Electronics (alt.electronics)

John Fields

On Thu, 26 May 2005 01:05:38 GMT, "tom" wrote:

Richard's point, you son of a diseased omega dog's whore, is that there are
no proper permissions for such a thing, and he's right.
Furthermore, you're area of focus, and in fact your initiation of this foray
into homosexual insult - related territory is evidence of your obvious
raped-prison-bitch type syndrome. Clearly, you have been taken advantage of
and you are going through the rest of your miserable life seeing hostile
homosexuals in everything from skype cartoons to random text typos. If I
took the time on this that you obviously do, there would be no typos and
omitted words like 'of' for you to see evidence of nazis and homosexuality
where there are none. What do you see in Rorshasch blots, diseased
son-of-dog-whore? Fags, and oh so not nice NAZI-esque caricatures?
Remember the start of all of this --- you're intellectually challenged
drive-by comment, "Oh please, get rid of skype, they have not nice nazi
cartoons, and they aren't nice, god help me, moan, snivel, whine."
How deep does the snow have to get, before you get the drift --- I can make
it as deep as the sky is high and hell is low, you poster child for the
prohibition of the making of pornographic videos involving ovulating,
fertile female humans and genetically challenged but fertile, mongrel
canines that are terminally infested with lice, fleas, ticks, scabies,
ascaris intestinal worms, tapeworms, mange, canine spongiform encephalitis,
and whose rank in the pack is so low that their food intake is so miniscule
that their ribs show even when ALL other members of the pack are hideously
obese.
I like beating you up like this, can we keep doing it?

---
The only thing you're beating, cretin, is your meat.

What you're angry about is that I caught you in that little post where
you condoned illegal activity and you can't wriggle off the hook, so
you let your homophobia run amuck and bring in your puerile braying in
an attempt to try to take the heat off of yourself and put the focus
on me. Fine. Everything you write is worthless trash and filth much
like, I suspect, the story of your life.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
John Fields

On Thu, 26 May 2005 04:32:38 GMT, "tom" wrote:

Additionaly, son of a diseased and starving-in-a-time-of-plenty, son of an
omega dog's whore --- I would like to compliment you. You are
multi-talented individual, congratulations!
You are a poster child not only for the organization of those who would
prohibit beastiality, but you are also a poster child for the organization
of those who wish for more severe penalties to deter inbreeding, you son of
a diseased omega dog's whore who was also the cheapest train station whore
of all time --- making multiple videos of the worst of the unspeakable acts
with diseased, omega dogs, for sums of money insufficient to purchase a
single tobacco cigarette.
Indeed, using the gene pool metaphor, your gene pool has not only dried up
around the edges. No, your gene pool has become a dusty, circular region
within which there are baked hard octagons of clay and deep, dry cracks ---
that is the extent to which your gene pool has dried, not just dried around
the edges. John, mongoloid idiots from isolated, religious, coal mining
communities in northern Tennessee have more intellectual heft than you.

---
Oh, my! You've certainly worked youself up into a frenzy of banality!

Get it all off your chest, sweetie, and then have a good cry and
you'll feel a lot better.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

Don't get me wrong --- I'm not saying you're not an effective flamer, or
anything. You're a good flamer (big, friendly smile), it's just that you
could be even better if you're posts had a wider scope, greater variety and
at least some intellectual depth --- even a lttle bit of intellectual depth
would be really good.
All you do repeat the same old, worn out, generic characterizations:
-you're stupid
-plainly stupid
-you'r mother was stupid
-your stupidity
-orientation related
-gone ballistic
-uncontrolled frenzy
-frenzy of banality
-anger
-you're angry

And that's good (another big friendly smile), but SURELY your repetoire
can't be THAT limited --- can it?

--
73
Tom

John Fields

On Fri, 27 May 2005 12:14:35 GMT, "tom" wrote:

Don't get me wrong --- I'm not saying you're not an effective flamer, or
anything. You're a good flamer (big, friendly smile), it's just that you
could be even better if you're posts had a wider scope, greater variety and
at least some intellectual depth --- even a lttle bit of intellectual depth
would be really good.

---
So far it's been my experience that you haven't the ability to
recognize subtlety, or intellectual depth greater than a few
nanometers, in that you haven't responded to it. Such being the case,
I generally tend to respond to your posts with language and logic that
I'm sure you'll understand; about fourth grade English and thinking.
So far, it seems to be working. Mostly.

I do notice, however, that this time you've coupled a left-handed
compliment with an authoritarian position of feigned superiority and
inflammatory "advice". Somewhat better than your previous trash but,
still, a transparent attempt at adequacy.
---

All you do repeat the same old, worn out, generic characterizations:
-you're stupid
-plainly stupid
-you'r mother was stupid
-your stupidity
-orientation related
-gone ballistic
-uncontrolled frenzy
-frenzy of banality
-anger
-you're angry

---
See, that's part of what I'm getting at. You don't seem to be able to
differentiate between 'your' and 'you're', (or even to use the
apostrophe properly, since there is no such word as 'you'r') even
though I've taken the time and trouble to explain the difference
between them to you. That indicates either an inability to retain
information or a pig-headed refusal to accept correction and prove it
by using the newly-acquired knowledge or, I suspect, both.

BTW, I thought "frenzy of banality" was rather good as well as being
original and something you, in particular could relate to, since it
presented an accurate visual of the zitterbewegung of your
presentation and the importance of its content.
---

And that's good (another big friendly smile), but SURELY your repetoire
can't be THAT limited --- can it?

---
As far as _you_ can tell, such seems to be the case.

A Limerick for you:

There was a young boy from Vancouver
who thought, "I'm a shaker and mover!"
but found he'd been bound,
by a poet he found,
who left him no room to maneuver.

And a Haiku for you too:

Can you say "stoopid"?
"VA7FAB"
seems to fill the bill

And a parting shot:

The question is "Why take the time?"
Since spark for this verse is divine,
and getting it all into rhyme,
is just casting pearls before swine.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

------------------------
.... that's part of what I'm getting at. You don't seem to be able to
differentiate between 'your' and 'you're', (or even to use the
apostrophe properly, since there is no such word as 'you'r') even
though I've taken the time and trouble to explain the difference
between them to you.
-----------------------
More mediocre characterizations of inability --- based on the result of a
lackadaisical attitude about leaving in typos stemming from the use of a
small keyboard with large fingers --- I just can't be bothered to clean-em
up like you anally retentive son of diseased, omega dog's whore, feel driven
to. Look on the bright side, it gives you fodder with which to visualize
things that are non-existent but vital to your distorted, unstable
weltenshaung. For instance, you can continue harping on your cognitive
distortion that material like " 'you'r' " derives from of a lack of command
of the language on my part, not an inadvertent key-press --- stuff like
that.
-----------------------
-you're stupid
-plainly stupid
-you'r mother was stupid
-your stupidity
-orientation related
-gone ballistic
-uncontrolled frenzy
-frenzy of banality
-anger
-you're angry

---
See, that's part of what I'm getting at. You don't seem to be able to
differentiate between 'your' and 'you're', (or even to use the
apostrophe properly, since there is no such word as 'you'r')
-----------------------
I would point out that the examples of the characterizations that you're
citing as evidence of my lack of command of the language are quotes from
your own posts, I just couldn't be bothered with the standard formatting
and quotation marks because I'm not trying to impress you (huge guffaw).
But I don't point that stuff out because it could so easily collapse your
fragile, unstable delusional architecture.
Oh, and what the hell kind of Haiku format is that? Where's the seasonal
reference?
But, you're trying --- little Johnny. In addition to the same old shabby
characterizations, there's a little poetry and some german --- good boy!
And your foreign word dropping behaviour should be encouraged --- maybe one
day when you're a grown up, li'l Johhny, you'll actually be able to speak
another language.
---------------------
And that's good (another big friendly smile), but SURELY your repetoire
can't be THAT limited --- can it?

---
As far as _you_ can tell, such seems to be the case.
---------------------
Clearly, within the 'cloud-cuckoo-land' (ask a german) of your delusional
architecture, any negative perceptions about you are solely the result of
the perceivers inabilty to see the truth --- your imaginary 'truth'. A
'truth' that I suspect your present alter spends a lot of time and energy
convincing itself is real --- a task that I just don't have the heart to add
to. Psychologicaly abusing the feeble-minded isn't my bag.

Referring to your calibre of material as 'pearls' is a reach, I do however,
take pride in being swinish --- but only to certain ppl, and hopefully I am
good and swinish to you (as you've said I am --- thankyou), given my efforts
to be. Nothing would please me more than the thought of you --- aghast,
cringing and recoiling from an onslaught of menacing, man-eating, tusked
boars. Remember the Hannibal scene where the porkers make a meal of the
wheelchair-bound, child rapo villian? I'm a tusked, alpha boar who gets the
first bites of the tasty tender bits, and you're my immobilized,
quadraplegic dinner. Hold still, stop wiggling your head around so much
while I'm chewing your nose and ears off --- it's impolite to wiggle like
that whilst being eaten by one so much igher up on the food chain.

So, even though you get a failing grade --- you're trying. Please keep it
up, although I suspect you have already reached the limits of your
creativity. Maybe you could try some exotic metaphors or smt --- good luck!

--
73
Tom

John Fields

On Fri, 27 May 2005 21:27:39 GMT, "tom" wrote:

------------------------
[...]

Carelessness is the sign of an undisciplined mind, and a poor
craftsman blames his tools.
---

-----------------------
-you're stupid
-plainly stupid
-you'r mother was stupid
-your stupidity
-orientation related
-gone ballistic
-uncontrolled frenzy
-frenzy of banality
-anger
-you're angry

---
See, that's part of what I'm getting at. You don't seem to be able to
differentiate between 'your' and 'you're', (or even to use the
apostrophe properly, since there is no such word as 'you'r')
-----------------------
I would point out that the examples of the characterizations that you're
citing as evidence of my lack of command of the language are quotes from
your own posts, I just couldn't be bothered with the standard formatting
and quotation marks because I'm not trying to impress you (huge guffaw).

---
If that's your intent, be assured that it's working.
---

But I don't point that stuff out because it could so easily collapse your
fragile, unstable delusional architecture.
Oh, and what the hell kind of Haiku format is that? Where's the seasonal
reference?

---
Seasonal reference need not be included; it's five syllables in the
first line, seven in the second, and five in the third,
---

But, you're trying --- little Johnny. In addition to the same old shabby
characterizations, there's a little poetry and some german --- good boy!
And your foreign word dropping behaviour should be encouraged --- maybe one
day when you're a grown up, li'l Johhny, you'll actually be able to speak
another language.

---
Perhaps one day, if you apply yourself, you'll be able to speak _this_
one.
---

---------------------
And that's good (another big friendly smile), but SURELY your repetoire
can't be THAT limited --- can it?

---
As far as _you_ can tell, such seems to be the case.
---------------------
Clearly, within the 'cloud-cuckoo-land' (ask a german) of your delusional
architecture, any negative perceptions about you are solely the result of
the perceivers inabilty to see the truth --- your imaginary 'truth'. A
'truth' that I suspect your present alter spends a lot of time and energy
convincing itself is real --- a task that I just don't have the heart to add
to. Psychologicaly abusing the feeble-minded isn't my bag.

---
What's _really_ clear is that in that fog-bound bog you call your mind
any attemp to enlighten you is met with fear and a further retreat
into the swamp.
---

Referring to your calibre of material as 'pearls' is a reach, I do however,
take pride in being swinish --- but only to certain ppl, and hopefully I am
good and swinish to you (as you've said I am --- thankyou), given my efforts
to be. Nothing would please me more than the thought of you --- aghast,
cringing and recoiling from an onslaught of menacing, man-eating, tusked
boars. Remember the Hannibal scene where the porkers make a meal of the
wheelchair-bound, child rapo villian? I'm a tusked, alpha boar who gets the
first bites of the tasty tender bits, and you're my immobilized,
quadraplegic dinner. Hold still, stop wiggling your head around so much
while I'm chewing your nose and ears off --- it's impolite to wiggle like
that whilst being eaten by one so much igher up on the food chain.

---
Yes, I see. You envision yourself an eater of carrion. A threat to
poor, helpless, wheelchair-bound, near-dead who are pushed into your
pigpen. Something to aspire to, I suppose, if you're as low on the
food chain as you profess to be.
---

So, even though you get a failing grade --- you're trying. Please keep it
up, although I suspect you have already reached the limits of your
creativity. Maybe you could try some exotic metaphors or smt --- good luck!

---
Try cleaning up your spelling.
It's not 'boar' it's 'bore'.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

Oh, it, 'interesting ..." that I'm using a metap[hor in which I am eating
carrion --- yes, but only insofar as you are cast in the role of
not-quite-yet-deceased carrion. Carry on, carrion.

--
73
Tom

John Fields

On Sat, 28 May 2005 22:34:26 GMT, "tom" wrote:

Oh, it, 'interesting ..." that I'm using a metap[hor in which I am eating
carrion --- yes, but only insofar as you are cast in the role of
not-quite-yet-deceased carrion. Carry on, carrion.

---
Your need to to cast people into roles in a fantasy world where you
can exercise dominion over them speaks volumes about your insecurity
and your inability to function properly in the real world.

Your entire posting history on this group is replete with examples of
your pretense at having achieved a station which will always be beyond
your grasp.

I suggest that you might be happier if you learn to say "D'ya want
fries with that?" and use that phrase to rise to the endeavor to which
you seem most suited.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

"Entire posting history ..." --- really, you're sense of self worth is so
invested in this, that you've actually been scanning old posts of mine? Get
a life, you son of a beastiality offending, train-station whore.

--
73
Tom

John Fields

On Sun, 29 May 2005 03:56:27 GMT, "tom" wrote:

"Entire posting history ..." --- really, you're sense of self worth is so
invested in this, that you've actually been scanning old posts of mine?

---
Yes, of course. It's just due diligence, something like trying to
find out how big the dog is that's been whining at you in the dark.

In your case, from the information you've volunteered so far it seems
you're not so much a dog as a cross between a peccary and a chihuahua.
---

Get a life, you son of a beastiality offending, train-station whore.

LOL, back to that, huh? And here I thought it was _you_ that was
clamoring for maturity and intellectuality. Turns out there's quite a
gulf between what you say and what you do, huh?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

John Fields

On Sun, 29 May 2005 07:31:39 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Sun, 29 May 2005 03:56:27 GMT, "tom" wrote:

"Entire posting history ..." --- really, you're sense of self worth is so
invested in this, that you've actually been scanning old posts of mine?

---
Yes, of course. It's just due diligence, something like trying to
find out how big the dog is that's been whining at you in the dark.

In your case, from the information you've volunteered so far it seems
you're not so much a dog as a cross between a peccary and a chihuahua.
---

Get a life, you son of a beastiality offending, train-station whore.

LOL, back to that, huh? And here I thought it was _you_ that was
clamoring for maturity and intellectuality. Turns out there's quite a
gulf between what you say and what you do, huh?

---
Actually, "a cross between a sow and a chihuahua" would have reflected
your lineage much more closely, wouldn't you agree?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

To you, I deliberately flout the standards of usenet decency --- obscenely
and provocatively excreting a top-posted nonsensical bit-sequence. A
bit-sequence serving no purpose whatsoever other than to exacerbate your
clearly apoplectic state.

--
73
Tom

John Fields

On Sun, 29 May 2005 20:54:31 GMT, "tom" wrote:

To you, I deliberately flout the standards of usenet decency --- obscenely
and provocatively excreting a top-posted nonsensical bit-sequence. A
bit-sequence serving no purpose whatsoever other than to exacerbate your
clearly apoplectic state.

---
She yells and screams and stamps her feet,
then when she goes down in defeat
pretends she's calm and quite discreet,
and planned it all, with words replete

with hackneyed prose and little more
than "Nyah, nyah, nyah, your Mom's a whore!
And then to try to up her score
She likens herself to a boar.

A tusker who knows naught of fear,
who's stylish and without a peer,
but you can't make, you know, my dear,
a silk purse from a fat sow's ear.

And so you'll go from day to day
pretending that you've much to say,
yet in the end, after the fray,
You'll find all you can do is bray.

Yawnnnnn....

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

Just one question --- how long did it take you to write that?

--
73
Tom

Rich Grise

On Sun, 29 May 2005 20:54:31 +0000, tom wrote:

To you, I deliberately flout the standards of usenet decency --- obscenely
and provocatively excreting a top-posted nonsensical bit-sequence. A
bit-sequence serving no purpose whatsoever other than to exacerbate your
clearly apoplectic state.

To whom? Everybody?

Then take your execrable little sensibilities and back off in your own
jack yard.

Thanks,
Rich

amatuer_tabalnac

No, Rich --- only to the behaviour of this other individual --- John Fields.
Fields himself is ashamed of his execrable (yes, that is a good word, isn't
it?) behaviour as evidenced by his recent spate of self-cancellations.
Particularly noteworthy is the fact that Fields waited till activity in this
thread had all but ceased before cancelling the first post he made here, the
one that started the ball rolling, the outrageous, off-topic, drive-by
comment that he now regrets so profoundly and is justifiably so deeply
ashamed of.

--
Tom H
Echolink node 246781

John Fields

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 08:51:17 GMT, "amatuer_tabalnac"
wrote:

No, Rich --- only to the behaviour of this other individual --- John Fields.
Fields himself is ashamed of his execrable (yes, that is a good word, isn't
it?) behaviour as evidenced by his recent spate of self-cancellations.
Particularly noteworthy is the fact that Fields waited till activity in this
thread had all but ceased before cancelling the first post he made here, the
one that started the ball rolling, the outrageous, off-topic, drive-by
comment that he now regrets so profoundly and is justifiably so deeply
ashamed of.

---
Is this what you're raging on about, loon?

QUOTE

On Fri, 13 May 2005 23:18:08 GMT, "tom" wrote:

I just bought a multimeter that has a transistor test socket for hfe
testing. My PNP transistors it says are 180 or so, and that sounds right,
assuming it's some kind of 'gain' measurement. But all of NPN transistors
it says have values of 1 or 2, or in case, 3. I'm sure I'm putting the
right pins in the right holes, I still have the pinout diagrams that came
with the transistors, so there's no mistake there, and the holes are clearly
marked on the multimeter... When I check the NPN ones that the hfe tester
says have an hfe value of 1 or 2, they all have normally biased junctions
when tested with the old 'pretend its a diode' method. So I dont know what
to make of this. Can anyone give me some advice on this?

73
Tom
VA7FAB
Skype Name:
va7fab_tom_in_vancouver

---
Yes. Blow off Skype.

Look at their cartoons, particularly the ones which suggest that death
is an appropriate solution for disagreement with their philosophy.

Just another bunch of nazis

END QUOTE

I've cancelled nothing, dumbass, so if you no longer have access to
the article the problem's on your end.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
amatuer_tabalnac

whine, snivel, moan --- yeah, right. The post self-cancelled when it woke
up one day and realized how stupid it was, they can do that, you know.

John Fields

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:49:53 GMT, "amatuer_tabalnac"
wrote:

whine, snivel, moan --- yeah, right. The post self-cancelled when it woke
up one day and realized how stupid it was, they can do that, you know.

---
I'll be waiting for the day you wake up and suddenly disappear, then.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
Posted to alt.electronics
Pat Kennedy

Default multimeter that has a transistor test socket for hfe testing

John Fields wrote in
:

wrote:

whine, snivel, moan --- yeah, right. The post self-cancelled when it
woke up one day and realized how stupid it was, they can do that, you
know.

---
I'll be waiting for the day you wake up and suddenly disappear, then.

Gee.....I was just browsing for some interesting circut designs and it seem
like it is mostly morons arguing with each other here! Why don't you guys
just e-mail your insults to each other and leave the group for what it was
intended.

Posted to alt.electronics
John Fields

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:02:16 GMT, Pat Kennedy
wrote:

John Fields wrote in
:

wrote:

whine, snivel, moan --- yeah, right. The post self-cancelled when it
woke up one day and realized how stupid it was, they can do that, you
know.

---
I'll be waiting for the day you wake up and suddenly disappear, then.

Gee.....I was just browsing for some interesting circut designs and it seem
like it is mostly morons arguing with each other here!

---
Not to mention the cretins whore ply to nearly year-old posts.
---

Why don't you guys
just e-mail your insults to each other and leave the group for what it was
intended.

---
We all use the group the way we want to, and one of those uses is
flaming each other in public, which is ever so much more fun than
doing it privately. You just did it by not emailing me with your
"moron" flame, you hypocrite, so who are you to pass judgement?