Electronics (alt.electronics)

tom

Default multimeter that has a transistor test socket for hfe testing

I just bought a multimeter that has a transistor test socket for hfe
testing. My PNP transistors it says are 180 or so, and that sounds right,
assuming it's some kind of 'gain' measurement. But all of NPN transistors
it says have values of 1 or 2, or in case, 3. I'm sure I'm putting the
right pins in the right holes, I still have the pinout diagrams that came
with the transistors, so there's no mistake there, and the holes are clearly
marked on the multimeter... When I check the NPN ones that the hfe tester
says have an hfe value of 1 or 2, they all have normally biased junctions
when tested with the old 'pretend its a diode' method. So I dont know what
to make of this. Can anyone give me some advice on this?

--
73
Tom

John Fields

On Fri, 13 May 2005 23:18:08 GMT, "tom" wrote:

I just bought a multimeter that has a transistor test socket for hfe
testing. My PNP transistors it says are 180 or so, and that sounds right,
assuming it's some kind of 'gain' measurement. But all of NPN transistors
it says have values of 1 or 2, or in case, 3. I'm sure I'm putting the
right pins in the right holes, I still have the pinout diagrams that came
with the transistors, so there's no mistake there, and the holes are clearly
marked on the multimeter... When I check the NPN ones that the hfe tester
says have an hfe value of 1 or 2, they all have normally biased junctions
when tested with the old 'pretend its a diode' method. So I dont know what
to make of this. Can anyone give me some advice on this?

---
Yes. Blow off Skype.

Look at their cartoons, particularly the ones which suggest that death
is an appropriate solution for disagreement with their philosophy.

Just another bunch of nazis

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

I see this is a serious issue for you --- would you like to explore this
further?

John Fields

On Sat, 14 May 2005 01:02:23 GMT, "tom" wrote:

I see this is a serious issue for you --- would you like to explore this
further?

---
Sure. What did you have in mind?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

Are you a troll?

John Fields

On Sat, 14 May 2005 21:00:45 GMT, "tom" wrote:

Are you a troll?

---
I could say 'yes', or I could say 'no', or I could say 'maybe'.

What would your response be to each of the possibilities?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

What's it like being a troll?

tom

The pinout diagram on the package the transistors came in turned out to be
wrong --- the issue has been resolved.

--
73
Tom

tom

Why don't you find a newsgroup that is more suitable for you to express your
gushy, emotional opinions about cartoons and nazis? Try
alt.voip.opinions.gushy or somesuch.
This group is for electronics.

SKYPE ID:
va7fab_tom_in_vancouver
SKYPE ID:

Glen B

On Sun, 15 May 2005 23:03:43 GMT, "tom"
decreased the available storage space of our news server by
typing the following:

Ahhh.. there's nothing like bad packaging QC. I'm almost
willing to bet my house that it's got "RS" on the top of the
blister pack. :P 2/3 of the stuff I've bought from there
for breadboard testing has been mismarked, mislabeled, and
even mispackaged. Gee.. It's been about 15 years since I
actually used a breadboard.. I think I may need to order
some toys today.

Glen

The pinout diagram on the package the transistors came in turned out to be
wrong --- the issue has been resolved.

--
73
Tom
VA7FAB
Skype Name:
va7fab_tom_in_vancouver

John Fields

On Sun, 15 May 2005 23:11:44 GMT, "tom" wrote:

Why don't you find a newsgroup that is more suitable for you to express your
gushy, emotional opinions about cartoons and nazis? Try
alt.voip.opinions.gushy or somesuch.
This group is for electronics.

---
Well, Tom, after having read that retort I went back and read your
rather meager posting history on this group and, frankly, found the
quality of your posts seriously lacking. And, on top of that you've
got an attitude!

Let's look at a few examples, OK?

First example:
In your very first posts, you replied to Mitch's post about his being
able to recover audio from a modulated laser with ridicule and a
curious remark that you didn't have to build it because you _knew_ it
couldn't work. Wrong... It could easily have been made to work, even
if you were too stupid to know that.

Second example:
Nick asked for some help finding some common electrical items and
asked, specifically, not to be directed to Radio Shack. Where did you
send him? Yup. Radio Shack.

Third example:
"mjatas" asked for some help with learning resources. Instead of
directing him sci.electronics.basic and sci.electronics repair (which,
BTW, has an _excellent_ faq) you elected to 'help' him by referring
him to Google. No links, just a smartass post.

Fourth example:
This is a good example of just plain stupidity. You posted:

"Is this newsgroup the place to get technical support for building
pirate FM transmitters from schematics found on the web?"

If it was serious then you should know something about unlicensed
transmitters (you being a ham and all) and what a really dumb post it
was, and if you weren't being serious then it was a troll. And not a
very good one at that.

Fifth and sixth examples:
In one post you state that Samlex makes good power supplies and then,
In your vert next post you proceed with some half-wit diatribe
complaining about how its output sags under load and that you don't
really understand how to even hook up power supplies. How on earth
did you manage to get that ham license?

Seventh example:
responded with "What do you need it to do?" LOL, as if it made any
difference.

Are you starting to get the picture? You're really little more than
an annoying windbag who is so ****ing stupid that he can't fathom his
own stupidity. But don't worry, I'll help you get to where you can
get a glimpse of the abyss.

Then there's:

"The pinout diagram on the package the transistors came in turned out
to be wrong --- the issue has been resolved."

Of course it couldn't have been that the diagram was right and you
were wrong? Why don't you scan it and post the scan somewhere so we
can see whether you're as full of **** on that count as you are on
everything else, OK?

Oh, but wait... Make sure it's the original diagram and not something
you'll cook up to make it come out your way.

And, finally, after your pitiful attempts at trolling, you come up
with:

"Why don't you find a newsgroup that is more suitable for you to
express your gushy, emotional opinions about cartoons and nazis? Try
alt.voip.opinions.gushy or somesuch. This group is for electronics."

Aww... Poor baby. What's the matter? Got under your skin a little?
"Free" voip has got you in it's grip and you can't let go and you
don't like being reminded of it? Tough ****. I'll post what I want,
where I want, and when I want, and if you don't like it then take a
hike. Or plonk me, if you know how.

Oh, BTW: This ain't email, so stop making yourself look like an
ignorant asshole with those top posts. Or, at the very least, try to
minimize the damage you've done already.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

I know you're an ignorant asshole! But what am I? Nyeah nyeah!
Your turn.

Rich Grise

On Mon, 16 May 2005 17:30:26 +0000, tom wrote:

I know you're an ignorant asshole! But what am I? Nyeah nyeah! Your
turn.

A 7-year old troll wannabe?

Thanks,
Rich

tom

You're stupid!

tom

I know you're a stupid, annoying windbag --- but what am I? Nyeah nyeah!
Isn't this fun? Betcha sooner rather than later you're gonna bail out and
go watch some cartoons.

John Fields

On Mon, 16 May 2005 18:51:16 GMT, "tom" wrote:

I know you're a stupid, annoying windbag --- but what am I? Nyeah nyeah!
Isn't this fun?

---
You tell me. Is it fun having me point out your stupidity with
reasoning that you can't counter? Sounds like it might be, since you
just keep coming back asking for more with your stupid IKYABWAI's.
---

Betcha sooner rather than later you're gonna bail out and
go watch some cartoons.

---
Why should I bail out? I'm already watching a cartoon creature, you,
do her little song and dance.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
John Fields

On Mon, 16 May 2005 18:20:08 GMT, "tom" wrote:

You're stupid!

---
Your _mother_ was stupid...

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

I know your a cartoon creature, but what am I? Nyeah nyeah.

tom

NO! Your mother was even stupider! So there, nyeah, nyeah!

John Fields

On Mon, 16 May 2005 20:01:22 GMT, "tom" wrote:

I know your a cartoon creature, but what am I? Nyeah nyeah.

---
"Your" is a pronoun used to indicate the possessive case of the noun
"you". "You're" is the contraction of "you are", and is what you
should have used.

In answer to your question, I don't know. You seem, so far, to be
able to respond with little more than IKYABWAI's, so I suspect you've
seen some of Paul Rubens' stuff, but missed the subtlety.

But, if you want to continue with your kindergarten playground antics,
be my guest.

OTOH, since you seem to think that off-topic posts are inappropriate
in this group, I suggest that if you want to not be thought of as
hypocritical you get back on topic.

So, let's talk about something you seem to think you know something
about, Amateur Radio. Not entirely on topic, but electronic
nonetheless. A fine group of folks, AFAIK, although your behavior, so
far, does make one believe that there is at least one bad apple in the
barrel.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

John Fields

On Mon, 16 May 2005 20:23:46 GMT, "tom" wrote:

NO! Your mother was even stupider! So there, nyeah, nyeah!

---
Your mother was so stupid she let your father **** her in the first
place and then listened to him pleading his case to let you be born
when she knew better.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

I know you're childish, but what am I?
Nyeah, nyeah!

John Fields

On Mon, 16 May 2005 21:07:47 GMT, "tom" wrote:

I know you're childish, but what am I?
Nyeah, nyeah!

---
Incapable of

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
John Fields

Sensing that there was something wrong with this "tom" maggot,
(especially since he turned off his dotsig when he started feeling a
little heat,) I decided to do a little checking and found that he's
been posting to de.alt.radio-scanner. Specifically, to the
"Long Range cordless: legal in US" thread.

Check it out.

It seems like all the little prick wants to do is to have cellphone
access, in the boonies and at his convenience, to the Canadian and US
PSTN by using frequencies which are allocated to other services and he
wants to use them illegally for his own purposes. Since he's an
amateur and, through his demonstration of basic proficiency in the art
has been given/has paid for a call sign, and has signed up for staying
legal, his actions are contrary to the terms allowed in his contract.

So, what should we do? Rat him out to the Canadian and/or the US FCC?

Yup. If he's going to be an unidentified emitter screwing around with
military communications over a protracted period of time, he needs to
be stopped.

LOL, not that the military couldn't detect his transmitter, zero in on
it and, with proper permission if they considered it a threat, blow it
away.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

Aaah, I knew you were some kind of undesirable, but I had no idea you were
an informant, one with either multiple personalities or maybe a
apeworm --- "So, what should we do? Rat him out ..." Go ahead, all one
of you, if informing is your thing, then have at it, see how far you get.
Oh, and if you had actually read my posts to that thread you would have seen
that I was the one advising the OP about how illegal those 'phones' are, and
I cited a recent case somewhere on the east coast where a chinese restaurant
got a many-thousand dollar fine --- duh, what's it like John.
Sorry I had to forgo posting to this thread for a few days, I had other
things to do, but I'm back now. I find it hard to believe you're a
professional circuit designer, John --- police informant, no problem,
apoplectic and hysterical, absolutely. But professional circuit designer?
Get out of town.
Oh yeah, I do have a picture of the package of transistors showing the pins
reversed, and I could post it, but I'm not going to because then it be like
I need to prove something to you, which I don't. Even if I did post it you
probably couldn't view it anyway because you probably use one of those
dumbed-down HTTP interfaces to NNTP that don't permit binaries.

73
Tom
VA7FAB
Skype Name:
va7fab_tom_in_vancouver
SKYPE NAME

John Fields

On Tue, 24 May 2005 03:16:18 GMT, "tom" wrote:

Aaah, I knew you were some kind of undesirable, but I had no idea you were
an informant, one with either multiple personalities or maybe a
apeworm --- "So, what should we do? Rat him out ..." Go ahead, all one
of you, if informing is your thing, then have at it, see how far you get.

---
If you think that taking action against someone who is committing a
crime is undesirable, then I suggest that you're nothing more than
petty criminal trash. It is, in fact, the _law_ that criminal
behavior be brought to the attention of the proper authorities, and
failure to do so constitutes illegal behavior as well. You know very
well that when you got your radio amatur's license you agreed not to
use it illegally, and yet, by _knowingly_ operating equipment
illegally you violated that agreement.
---

Oh, and if you had actually read my posts to that thread you would have seen
that I was the one advising the OP about how illegal those 'phones' are, and
I cited a recent case somewhere on the east coast where a chinese restaurant
got a many-thousand dollar fine --- duh, what's it like John.

---
And yet, knowing that, you decided to go ahead and operate illegally
anyway? And brag about it on a public newsgroup? You must be insane.
---

Sorry I had to forgo posting to this thread for a few days, I had other
things to do, but I'm back now. I find it hard to believe you're a
professional circuit designer, John --- police informant, no problem,
apoplectic and hysterical, absolutely. But professional circuit designer?
Get out of town.

---
Since you find it easy to believe that criminal behavior should be
ignored, what you find hard to believe is of no consequence.
---

Oh yeah, I do have a picture of the package of transistors showing the pins
reversed, and I could post it, but I'm not going to because then it be like
I need to prove something to you, which I don't.

---
Yes, you do. If you didn't, you wouldn't feel compelled to keep
replying to my posts and using those replies to try to excuse yourself
for your criminal behavior.
---

Even if I did post it you
probably couldn't view it anyway because you probably use one of those
dumbed-down HTTP interfaces to NNTP that don't permit binaries.

---
Oh, so now you're trying to make it seem like it's my fault that you
won't post it and that you're oh-so-smart by throwing out a couple of
acronyms? Get lost, bozo.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

Wrong again, on all points. You are the one who keeps replying to me, and
who finds it impossible to stop replying. Remember how this started?
Probably not. I'll refresh your memory. I posted a question about testing
transistors and you responded with some kind of meaningless, irrelevant,
'drop the skype name' nonsense. If you have no relevant, usefull
information, why post at all?
Also, like I said, if you had actually the read the scanner-group posts I
made, I was the one telling the OP these devices are illegal, yet you are
incapable of understanding that --- saying I must be insane because I'm
illegally using my radio?!? Where does this illegal use of a radio
accusation come from? Any idea? How can anyone be that blind to facts in
front of their face?
You must come from some kind of abusive environment where everyone calls
everyone else stupid, I'm even getting sucked into your mindless, reflexive
"you're stupid" vortex of dysfunctionality.
Just out of curiosity, can you access binaries?

--
73
Tom

John Fields

On Tue, 24 May 2005 14:52:01 GMT, "tom" wrote:

Wrong again, on all points. You are the one who keeps replying to me, and
who finds it impossible to stop replying. Remember how this started?
Probably not. I'll refresh your memory. I posted a question about testing
transistors and you responded with some kind of meaningless, irrelevant,
'drop the skype name' nonsense. If you have no relevant, usefull
information, why post at all?

---
If you choose to publish your affiliation with Skype and I choose to
comment on Skype, that's my prerogative. I considered the comment
relevant, and you apparently did also since you offered what seemed to
be a good-faith invitation to a discission. As it turns out, you
weren't, you were just trolling.
---

Also, like I said, if you had actually the read the scanner-group posts I
made, I was the one telling the OP these devices are illegal, yet you are
incapable of understanding that --- saying I must be insane because I'm
illegally using my radio?!? Where does this illegal use of a radio
accusation come from? Any idea? How can anyone be that blind to facts in
front of their face?

---
You're right. I misread your condoning the illegal act:

"Yep. The practical reality is that Industry Canada and the FCC have
had huge staff cuts. Unless the whole town started using them, you
probably wouldn't have to worry. Just don't let it get around."

as having done it. Sorry about that, but you're still a cheater.
---

You must come from some kind of abusive environment where everyone calls
everyone else stupid, I'm even getting sucked into your mindless, reflexive
"you're stupid" vortex of dysfunctionality.

---
If you find it threatening, just exercise whatever control you can and
stop it.
---

Just out of curiosity, can you access binaries?

---
Yes, of course, but why do you want to know?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

I was trolling, hah, you're the one who started the ball rolling with a
meaningless drive-by comment about skype. You consider an unsolicited
drive-by relating to a means of reaching an OP as relevant --- wow.
I find it revealing that you would assume that I find your posts to be
threatening. Pathetic, yes. Unfortunate,. definitely --- but threatening?
Why on earth would anyone find you or your feeble-minded drivel threatening?
And why would 'control' even be a factor to begin with? Your personality
structure becomes more sharply defined with each successive post --- clearly
you not only come from some kind of abusive environment where you're called
stupid, but control, or more precisely the lack thereof, is evident.
Have a nice day, John.

--
73
Tom

John Fields

On Tue, 24 May 2005 17:04:03 GMT, "tom" wrote:

I was trolling, hah, you're the one who started the ball rolling with a
meaningless drive-by comment about skype. You consider an unsolicited
drive-by relating to a means of reaching an OP as relevant --- wow.

---
No, what I posted was:

"Yes. Blow off Skype.

Look at their cartoons, particularly the ones which suggest that death
is an appropriate solution for disagreement with their philosophy.

Just another bunch of nazis"

To which you replied:

"I see this is a serious issue for you --- would you like to explore
this further?"

To which I replied:

"Sure. What did you have in mind?

To which you replied:

"Are you a troll?"

At that point, since you obviously chose to divert the thread away
from the discussion of Skype, it became obvious to me that you were
either insincere or incapable of participating in a rational
discission, and the rest of your childish exchange proved that I was
right on both counts.
---

I find it revealing that you would assume that I find your posts to be
threatening. Pathetic, yes. Unfortunate,. definitely --- but threatening?
Why on earth would anyone find you or your feeble-minded drivel threatening?

---
If you think I'm not, then I suggest that you've blocked out the
well-deserved thrashing I gave you with regard to trashing your
posting history on this group.

If you'd like to we can go over it all again and you can supply the
reasons why I was wrong. I suspect that won't happen, though.
---

And why would 'control' even be a factor to begin with?

---
Ah, the crux of the matter! You claim that:

"You must come from some kind of abusive environment where everyone
calls everyone else stupid, I'm even getting sucked into your
mindless, reflexive "you're stupid" vortex of dysfunctionality."

Well, that's just stupid. And, even worse, since you can't see
that you can't/won't disengage, you seem entirely unable to understand
that you _can't_ extricate yourself from the vortex! Caught in it and
not being able to swim away from it or dissipate it indicates loss of
control, and that's precisely where you are now, not under your own
control and sinking into the whirlpool.

I own you. The hook is set and you're my trout. Out on the end of my
line responding to my every tug while you're slowly, inexorably, being
reeled in.

Oh, you may take a little line every now and then and think that
you're going to flail yourself loose, but that's just because I'm
giving you a little slack to make it interesting.

Eventually, since you're just small fry, I'll let you go and you'll
get hooked by someone less merciful but, in the meantime, you'll have
to fight _my_ hook.
---

Your personality
structure becomes more sharply defined with each successive post --- clearly
you not only come from some kind of abusive environment where you're called
stupid, but control, or more precisely the lack thereof, is evident.

---
Which is your favorite bait?

Check one of the following:

1. Derision
2. Derision

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

tom

How many hours did you spend on this so far John --- how many hours spent
sweating away with a thesaurus and dictionary? Hah! Not once has it taken
more than, literally, a couple minutes for me to bang off a reply to your
insipid, feeble-minded, ramblings.
Your capacity for self deception is the only thing remarkable about you ---
you have really managed to convince yourself that you're behaviour is
appropriate and correct. This is a group for people to dicuss electronic
related topics, not the nature of skype cartoons and how bad they are.
Oooooh, thum thar skype cartoons they're like thum nazis. Hello? Is this
alt.gushy.notnice.cartoonopinions ?
There, can't be bothered doing any more than that. It's not even worth
reading, I'm sure nobody will read it, and nobody will feel rushes of
horrible nazi-skype-cartoon triggered emotions and then 'nobody' will spend
the rest his evening exercising his capacity for self deception and speedy
dictionary lookups --- have a nice evening Nobody.

--
73
Tom

John Fields

On Wed, 25 May 2005 01:43:03 GMT, "tom" wrote:

How many hours did you spend on this so far John --- how many hours spent
sweating away with a thesaurus and dictionary? Hah! Not once has it taken
more than, literally, a couple minutes for me to bang off a reply to your
insipid, feeble-minded, ramblings.

---
Obviously... Your posts are badly crafted pieces of garbage put
together by a semi-illiterate moron for the purpose of convincing
himself that by stringing words together carelessly he will convince
everyone that he isn't worthless.
---

Your capacity for self deception is the only thing remarkable about you ---
you have really managed to convince yourself that you're behaviour is
appropriate and correct.

---
It's 'your', the possessive form of 'you', not 'you're', the
contraction of 'you are'. If you're going to use the language, like
electronics, you really should learn to use it properly.
---

This is a group for people to dicuss electronic
related topics, not the nature of skype cartoons and how bad they are.

---
Awww... Poor baby's going for the "It's off topic" whine. If you
really had the courage of your convictions, hypocrite, then you
wouldn't be engaging in this off-topic thread, would you?
---

Oooooh, thum thar skype cartoons they're like thum nazis. Hello? Is this
alt.gushy.notnice.cartoonopinions ?
There, can't be bothered doing any more than that. It's not even worth
reading, I'm sure nobody will read it, and nobody will feel rushes of
horrible nazi-skype-cartoon triggered emotions and then 'nobody' will spend
the rest his evening exercising his capacity for self deception and speedy
dictionary lookups --- have a nice evening Nobody.

---
Blow me.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

"Blow me" ? OK, let's go there --- I was thinking perhaps we could at least
keep a semblance of maturity in this, however, that is clearly not to be. I
kind of figured you for a homosexual as soon as you got all hot about those
terrible, not-nice skype cartoons. "Tsk, tsk, they're like nazi's, it's so
terrible --- oh please, get rid of them!". Not that there's anything wrong
with being gay, but in your case, and only in your case, there is something
wrong with it, and terribly wrong at that, but only because it's you, John.
So, John, the little homosexual 'circuit designer' --- design any good
circuits lately? Or have you been too busy seeking anonymous, gay sex
encounters over the internet? Blow you? I'll BET you want me to blow
you --- fag. That's gotta be your most moronic response yet, but there'll
be more, and whichever way you turn, I'll beat you in that direction, too.
You should try sex with women, if you can. But of course you can't,
probably even if your life depended on it. I guess it has something to do
with your relationship with your mother, the cheapest, train station whore
that she is. Or maybe it was due to your experiences during that prison
sentence you served, probably for stealing panties or some kind of
disgusting sex offence --- and how you became a passive, raped prison bitch,
you underwear-sniffing piece of pee-hole dandruff. Your mother was a whore
for a pack of lice-ridden, flea-bitten, mangy mongrel dogs --- and you are
the love child of the omega male mongrel dog and the dog-pack's whore.
Furthermore, you were born premature and retarded, and spend all day sucking
stinky dicks. Even normal, regular fags shun you because to have sex with
you would be like throwing a wiener down a hallway.
How does it feel to be always one-upped like this? You say, "blow me", and
in return you get a half paragraph of the same, ridiculously infantile
drivel, but more creative and original. I can even do infantile sex-drivel
better than you, duh, blow me. What the **** is that? Brain dead mongoloid
idiots can do better than that.
You remind me of an abused animal who keeps coming back and licking the hand
that is abusing it when you ask me to have sex with you, instead of, at the
very least, coming back with any kind of decent insult, you child of a
mangy, omega dog's whore!

--
73
Tom

John Fields

On Wed, 25 May 2005 11:01:04 GMT, "tom" wrote:

[...]

LOL, I see that the mere _thought_ of a homosexual encounter sends you
into an uncontrolled frenzy, Nancy! If wonder if "The gentleman doth
protest too much"?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

That would be the kind thing you choose to wonder about, wouldn't it?

73
Tom
VA7FAB
Skype Name:
va7fab_tom_in_vancouver

Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

On Tue, 17 May 2005 19:16:59 -0500, John Fields wrote:

[...]

Uh, isn't there supposed to be some rule against using military force
against citizens?

Thanks,
Rich

John Fields

On Wed, 25 May 2005 20:03:50 GMT, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
wrote:

[...]

I guess you missed the "proper permission" bit huh? Also, guess what
would have happened to all the citizens on board those planes on 9-11
if the gov had reacted in time? and what do you think will happen to
you if you're flying around in restricted air space and you don't do
_exactly_ what the military aircraft flying around you tell you to?

And do you think that what happened to David Korresh and his people in
WACO wasn't done by a "military" force? Yeah, I know... BATF isn't
military, LOL.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
John Fields

On Wed, 25 May 2005 16:56:57 GMT, "tom" wrote:

That would be the kind thing you choose to wonder about, wouldn't it?

69
Tom
VA7FAB
Skype Name:
va7fab_tom_in_vancouver

---
Yes, of course. Here you come on so strong about being non-fag and
yet you make a Freudian slip ("the kind thing you choose to wonder
about") which speaks volumes about your preferred orientation. Face
down would be my guess.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
tom

Richard's point, you son of a diseased omega dog's whore, is that there are
no proper permissions for such a thing, and he's right.
Furthermore, you're area of focus, and in fact your initiation of this foray
into homosexual insult - related territory is evidence of your obvious
raped-prison-bitch type syndrome. Clearly, you have been taken advantage of
and you are going through the rest of your miserable life seeing hostile
homosexuals in everything from skype cartoons to random text typos. If I
took the time on this that you obviously do, there would be no typos and
omitted words like 'of' for you to see evidence of nazis and homosexuality
where there are none. What do you see in Rorshasch blots, diseased
son-of-dog-whore? Fags, and oh so not nice NAZI-esque caricatures?
Remember the start of all of this --- you're intellectually challenged
drive-by comment, "Oh please, get rid of skype, they have not nice nazi
cartoons, and they aren't nice, god help me, moan, snivel, whine."
How deep does the snow have to get, before you get the drift --- I can make
it as deep as the sky is high and hell is low, you poster child for the
prohibition of the making of pornographic videos involving ovulating,
fertile female humans and genetically challenged but fertile, mongrel
canines that are terminally infested with lice, fleas, ticks, scabies,
ascaris intestinal worms, tapeworms, mange, canine spongiform encephalitis,
and whose rank in the pack is so low that their food intake is so miniscule
that their ribs show even when ALL other members of the pack are hideously
obese.
I like beating you up like this, can we keep doing it?

--
73
Tom

tom

Additionaly, son of a diseased and starving-in-a-time-of-plenty, son of an
omega dog's whore --- I would like to compliment you. You are
multi-talented individual, congratulations!
You are a poster child not only for the organization of those who would
prohibit beastiality, but you are also a poster child for the organization
of those who wish for more severe penalties to deter inbreeding, you son of
a diseased omega dog's whore who was also the cheapest train station whore
of all time --- making multiple videos of the worst of the unspeakable acts
with diseased, omega dogs, for sums of money insufficient to purchase a
single tobacco cigarette.
Indeed, using the gene pool metaphor, your gene pool has not only dried up
around the edges. No, your gene pool has become a dusty, circular region
within which there are baked hard octagons of clay and deep, dry cracks ---
that is the extent to which your gene pool has dried, not just dried around
the edges. John, mongoloid idiots from isolated, religious, coal mining
communities in northern Tennessee have more intellectual heft than you.

--
73
Tom