John Fields

On Sat, 28 May 2005 22:34:26 GMT, "tom" wrote:

Oh, it, 'interesting ..." that I'm using a metap[hor in which I am eating
carrion --- yes, but only insofar as you are cast in the role of
not-quite-yet-deceased carrion. Carry on, carrion.

---
Your need to to cast people into roles in a fantasy world where you
can exercise dominion over them speaks volumes about your insecurity
and your inability to function properly in the real world.

Your entire posting history on this group is replete with examples of
your pretense at having achieved a station which will always be beyond
your grasp.

I suggest that you might be happier if you learn to say "D'ya want
fries with that?" and use that phrase to rise to the endeavor to which
you seem most suited.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer