John Fields

On Fri, 27 May 2005 21:27:39 GMT, "tom" wrote:

------------------------
... that's part of what I'm getting at. You don't seem to be able to
differentiate between 'your' and 'you're', (or even to use the
apostrophe properly, since there is no such word as 'you'r') even
though I've taken the time and trouble to explain the difference
between them to you.
-----------------------
More mediocre characterizations of inability --- based on the result of a
lackadaisical attitude about leaving in typos stemming from the use of a
small keyboard with large fingers --- I just can't be bothered to clean-em
up like you anally retentive son of diseased, omega dog's whore, feel driven
to. Look on the bright side, it gives you fodder with which to visualize
things that are non-existent but vital to your distorted, unstable
weltenshaung. For instance, you can continue harping on your cognitive
distortion that material like " 'you'r' " derives from of a lack of command
of the language on my part, not an inadvertent key-press --- stuff like
that.

---
Carelessness is the sign of an undisciplined mind, and a poor
craftsman blames his tools.
---

-----------------------
-you're stupid
-plainly stupid
-you'r mother was stupid
-your stupidity
-orientation related
-gone ballistic
-uncontrolled frenzy
-frenzy of banality
-anger
-you're angry

---
See, that's part of what I'm getting at. You don't seem to be able to
differentiate between 'your' and 'you're', (or even to use the
apostrophe properly, since there is no such word as 'you'r')
-----------------------
I would point out that the examples of the characterizations that you're
citing as evidence of my lack of command of the language are quotes from
your own posts, I just couldn't be bothered with the standard formatting
and quotation marks because I'm not trying to impress you (huge guffaw).

---
If that's your intent, be assured that it's working.
---

But I don't point that stuff out because it could so easily collapse your
fragile, unstable delusional architecture.
Oh, and what the hell kind of Haiku format is that? Where's the seasonal
reference?

---
Seasonal reference need not be included; it's five syllables in the
first line, seven in the second, and five in the third,
---

But, you're trying --- little Johnny. In addition to the same old shabby
characterizations, there's a little poetry and some german --- good boy!
And your foreign word dropping behaviour should be encouraged --- maybe one
day when you're a grown up, li'l Johhny, you'll actually be able to speak
another language.

---
Perhaps one day, if you apply yourself, you'll be able to speak _this_
one.
---

---------------------
And that's good (another big friendly smile), but SURELY your repetoire
can't be THAT limited --- can it?

---
As far as _you_ can tell, such seems to be the case.
---------------------
Clearly, within the 'cloud-cuckoo-land' (ask a german) of your delusional
architecture, any negative perceptions about you are solely the result of
the perceivers inabilty to see the truth --- your imaginary 'truth'. A
'truth' that I suspect your present alter spends a lot of time and energy
convincing itself is real --- a task that I just don't have the heart to add
to. Psychologicaly abusing the feeble-minded isn't my bag.

---
What's _really_ clear is that in that fog-bound bog you call your mind
any attemp to enlighten you is met with fear and a further retreat
into the swamp.
---

Referring to your calibre of material as 'pearls' is a reach, I do however,
take pride in being swinish --- but only to certain ppl, and hopefully I am
good and swinish to you (as you've said I am --- thankyou), given my efforts
to be. Nothing would please me more than the thought of you --- aghast,
cringing and recoiling from an onslaught of menacing, man-eating, tusked
boars. Remember the Hannibal scene where the porkers make a meal of the
wheelchair-bound, child rapo villian? I'm a tusked, alpha boar who gets the
first bites of the tasty tender bits, and you're my immobilized,
quadraplegic dinner. Hold still, stop wiggling your head around so much
while I'm chewing your nose and ears off --- it's impolite to wiggle like
that whilst being eaten by one so much igher up on the food chain.

---
Yes, I see. You envision yourself an eater of carrion. A threat to
poor, helpless, wheelchair-bound, near-dead who are pushed into your
pigpen. Something to aspire to, I suppose, if you're as low on the
food chain as you profess to be.
---

So, even though you get a failing grade --- you're trying. Please keep it
up, although I suspect you have already reached the limits of your
creativity. Maybe you could try some exotic metaphors or smt --- good luck!

---
Try cleaning up your spelling.
It's not 'boar' it's 'bore'.

--