Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default need a 2.5" speaker driver

Hi all,
I discovered that a 2.5" speaker driver that i had in my speaker system
had blown, and i want to replace it, but cant seem to find any around.
anybody know of where i could get one?

need it to be 8Ohms
40 Watts

thanks a bunch!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mc mc is offline

Ask on rec.audio.tech and give the make and model of the speaker in which
you're replacing it. One place to look is www.parts-express.com.