Omeomi

Default Black and Decker Pivot Driver wall-plug voltage

Hi All,

I have two Black & Decker power screwdrivers. The first is the black
and gray 2.4V version, and the other is the nicer orange and black
3.6V pivot driver with the three position handle. My problem is that
the two drivers come with identical-looking plugs, but one outputs
5.5VAC and the other outputs 3.6VAC (yes, AC...I would have expected
DC output, but no). Since I tend to just throw things in piles, I've
mixed up which plug goes with which driver. Neither driver has input
AC voltage labeled, just output DC, so I'm not positive which plug
goes with which driver. I realize that the 5.5VAC probably goes with
the bigger driver, but I just want to make sure...

Would anybody who owns one of these drivers mind taking a look at the
AC output rating of the plug that came with it?

Thanks!
Tom
Edwin Pawlowski

"Omeomi" wrote in message
Since I tend to just throw things in piles, I've
mixed up which plug goes with which driver. Neither driver has input
AC voltage labeled, just output DC, so I'm not positive which plug
goes with which driver. I realize that the 5.5VAC probably goes with
the bigger driver, but I just want to make sure...

Would anybody who owns one of these drivers mind taking a look at the
AC output rating of the plug that came with it?

Thanks!
Tom

I have the pivot driver that uses the Versa Pack batteries. It is 4.3 volt
DC. That should make you feel better. Glad I could help
Ed

Just_call_me_dusty

you are correct the orange with black handle and torque adjustment uses the
5.5

--
Just as I was getting used to yesterday, along comes today.
"Omeomi" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Omeomi

you are correct the orange with black handle and torque adjustment uses the
5.5

Cool, thanks!