Default oscilloscope repair help needed, again

Hitachi oscilloscope v-1065

I've posted about this before, but have found (I think) the problem.
The flyback is kaput. There's a big crack all the way around and black
soot in the crack. I probably caused this by jumpering the fuse to get
things going so I could take measurements. I heard some squealing with
the jumpered-out fuse. Before I was done, a loud bang and then louder
squealing from the power supply section.

I don't know if the flyback was the original problem, but now the
flyback is definitely bad, so where can I get a new one? Anyone? I've
got a 40mhz scope but I want to get this one running, too.

-josh

A word to the wise, you jump fuses with a light bulb, not a wire.

JURB

It was a good workhorse when it worked. After a year (new son) of
sitting by, it didn't work after running a couple of days. I just need
to find a new flyback. I'm a bit (okay, a lot) rusty at repair because
of the hiatus, but I'm trying to get back into it.

I'll do as ZZ suggested and use a light bulb next time. I used an
ammeter to check the current while checking voltage levels.

-josh

I had forgotten all about that. Been a while since I've worked on
anything electronic, as I said in my post to Mike. I'll remember that
next time (I hope).

-josh