Default oscilloscope repair help needed, again

Hitachi oscilloscope v-1065

I've posted about this before, but have found (I think) the problem.
The flyback is kaput. There's a big crack all the way around and black
soot in the crack. I probably caused this by jumpering the fuse to get
things going so I could take measurements. I heard some squealing with
the jumpered-out fuse. Before I was done, a loud bang and then louder
squealing from the power supply section.

I don't know if the flyback was the original problem, but now the
flyback is definitely bad, so where can I get a new one? Anyone? I've
got a 40mhz scope but I want to get this one running, too.

-josh