Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Pete

Default Plans for a workbench please

This may sound silly but has anyone a link to some sensible electronic
lab/repair workbench DIY buildable 'Project' plans? I could sit down and
design something myself but i don't know about things like best Ergonomic
height, strength of timber/ types of lumber etc.

I want one that has a shelf above it so that test gear can 'live up there'
above the work surface.

I finally have a spare room in my house and i want to make it a 'lab' come
repair bench... much better than the kitchen table.

I'd need the bench to be reasonably easily taken apart should the day come i
move house. Ideas appreciated.

rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 05 08:30 AM
Workbench Plans Added to Workbench Website Tim C Woodworking 9 March 24th 05 03:13 AM
Workbench plans? NoNameAtAll Woodworking 13 January 21st 04 01:28 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM