clintonG

Ask in news://alt.building.construction too! I'd also find the magazine
websites such as Popular Mechanics, Woodworker and so on.

%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

"Pete" wrote in message
This may sound silly but has anyone a link to some sensible electronic
lab/repair workbench DIY buildable 'Project' plans? I could sit down and
design something myself but i don't know about things like best Ergonomic
height, strength of timber/ types of lumber etc.

I want one that has a shelf above it so that test gear can 'live up there'
above the work surface.

I finally have a spare room in my house and i want to make it a 'lab' come
repair bench... much better than the kitchen table.

I'd need the bench to be reasonably easily taken apart should the day come
move house. Ideas appreciated.