champion

Default Hoover 820 Automatic

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone can help me get my washing machine wired
up, I took my Hoover 820 in to get the pully weilded up, when the job
was done I put it back in the machine and then realised the markings I
had made for the wiring had been rubbed off, does anyone have a diagram
for the wiring system for this model washing machine, this would be
appreciated

bigtom

is this the model with the big heavy motor screwed to the base and has
the 4-6 wires connected to it? and some of the wires are connected to
switches mounted on the motor?
are you just after the motor wiring positions?