bigtom

is this the model with the big heavy motor screwed to the base and has
the 4-6 wires connected to it? and some of the wires are connected to
switches mounted on the motor?
are you just after the motor wiring positions?

champion wrote:
Hey, I'm wondering if anyone can help me get my washing machine wired
up, I took my Hoover 820 in to get the pully weilded up, when the job
was done I put it back in the machine and then realised the markings I
had made for the wiring had been rubbed off, does anyone have a diagram
for the wiring system for this model washing machine, this would be
appreciated