Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Larkin in an advertisement...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

Trust the funny-handshake brigate to drag the group into the gutter.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:40:47 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

Trust the funny-handshake brigate to drag the group into the gutter.

It's not his fault. Senility is disinhibiting.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Larkin in an advertisement... - John L and Ian F.jpg

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:22:43 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:40:47 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

--
JF

Attached Thumbnails
Larkin in an advertisement...-john-l-ian-f-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:40:47 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

Trust the funny-handshake brigate to drag the group into the gutter.

It's not his fault. Senility is disinhibiting.

Senility is disinhibiting.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

That's pretty lame, Jim. I thought you would be above such CRAP. I was
wrong. Can you imagine Bob Pease or Jim Williams posting anything like this?
Of course not, they spent their valuable time and talent *helping* others,
not screwing around on a dumbass newsgroup. I am out of here. Some of you
sicken me.
Tom

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:38:17 -0400, "hifi-tek"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

That's pretty lame, Jim. I thought you would be above such CRAP. I was
wrong. Can you imagine Bob Pease or Jim Williams posting anything like this?
Of course not, they spent their valuable time and talent *helping* others,
not screwing around on a dumbass newsgroup. I am out of here. Some of you
sicken me.
Tom

Hey, he's improving. He used to say vile things about my wife and my
daughter, and now he's only trying to insult me.

What a weird old coot.

John

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

John Larkin wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:38:17 -0400, "hifi-tek"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

That's pretty lame, Jim. I thought you would be above such CRAP. I was
wrong. Can you imagine Bob Pease or Jim Williams posting anything like this?
Of course not, they spent their valuable time and talent *helping* others,
not screwing around on a dumbass newsgroup. I am out of here. Some of you
sicken me.
Tom

Hey, he's improving. He used to say vile things about my wife and my
daughter, and now he's only trying to insult me.

What a weird old coot.

John

With the effort he puts in giving you attention and all,
tells me he has admiration for you.

Maybe the old coot has a pulse after all?

Jamie

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:19:50 -0400, Jamie
t wrote:

John Larkin wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:38:17 -0400, "hifi-tek"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

That's pretty lame, Jim. I thought you would be above such CRAP. I was
wrong. Can you imagine Bob Pease or Jim Williams posting anything like this?
Of course not, they spent their valuable time and talent *helping* others,
not screwing around on a dumbass newsgroup. I am out of here. Some of you
sicken me.
Tom

Hey, he's improving. He used to say vile things about my wife and my
daughter, and now he's only trying to insult me.

What a weird old coot.

John

With the effort he puts in giving you attention and all,
tells me he has admiration for you.

Maybe the old coot has a pulse after all?

Jamie

Three responses:

gross. Gross. GROSS!

John

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:38:17 -0400, "hifi-tek"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

That's pretty lame, Jim. I thought you would be above such CRAP. I was
wrong. Can you imagine Bob Pease or Jim Williams posting anything like this?
Of course not, they spent their valuable time and talent *helping* others,
not screwing around on a dumbass newsgroup. I am out of here. Some of you
sicken me.
Tom

Larkin's pretty lame himself. Don't you see all the CONTINUAL
cluck-cluck-cluck crap he spews? He never posts a WORKING circuit,
yet BS'es constantly.

I didn't make up the ad... Kia did... including the Larkin name for
the teacher.

If you really paid attention you'd note that I post a ton of WORKING
schematics, as well as posting regularly to the LTspice Yahoo group.

Somehow you missed all my technical posts. How do you do that?

As for "I am out of here", I can't recall ANYTHING technical YOU have
posted.

Bye ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Ian Field wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

Trust the funny-handshake brigate to drag the group into the gutter.

Obscenity is in the mind of the beholder.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jamie wrote:
John Larkin wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:38:17 -0400, "hifi-tek"
"Jim Thompson" wrote

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

That's pretty lame, Jim. I thought you would be above such CRAP. I was
wrong. Can you imagine Bob Pease or Jim Williams posting anything like
this? Of course not, they spent their valuable time and talent *helping*
others, not screwing around on a dumbass newsgroup. I am out of here.
Some of you sicken me.

Hey, he's improving. He used to say vile things about my wife and my
daughter, and now he's only trying to insult me.

What a weird old coot.

With the effort he puts in giving you attention and all,
tells me he has admiration for you.

Maybe the old coot has a pulse after all?

Hey, who doesn't have a man-crush on John? I've met him in person, and he's
cute as a button! ;-)

Jim's just a senile old fart who wears Fred Mertz pants. The most emotion I
can muster up in his regard is pity.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:40:47 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

Trust the funny-handshake brigate to drag the group into the gutter.

It's not his fault. Senility is disinhibiting.

Senility is disinhibiting.

---
"Senility is",
the summer gust's new mantra,
"disinhibiting."

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:40:47 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

Trust the funny-handshake brigate to drag the group into the gutter.

It's not his fault. Senility is disinhibiting.

Senility is disinhibiting.

---
"Senility is",
the summer gust's new mantra,
"disinhibiting."

Larkin is living proof that senility is NOT age-related... he was born
with it. Officially I guess we should describe Larkin as demented.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson
wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

I guess some sick Korean bloke came up with this idea. Then his
manager said Hentai doesn't work in the US so they changed the
characters. Anyway, just don't buy Korean cars.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
YD YD is offline

Late at night, by candle light, (Nico Coesel) penned
this immortal opus:

Jim Thompson
wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

I guess some sick Korean bloke came up with this idea. Then his
manager said Hentai doesn't work in the US so they changed the
characters. Anyway, just don't buy Korean cars.

JT's getting sillier by the hour. The character in the cartoon is only
named Mr. Larkin, for all we know his complete name might be James
Henry Larkin. It's quite typical of JT to latch on to a name
coincidence, however vague, just to show what a smart aleck he is.

Some time ago I saw a movie, Fear Is The Key, featuring a John Larkin.
Can we take it that our JL side-lined as an actor sometime in the
sixties?

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

I guess some sick Korean bloke came up with this idea. Then his
manager said Hentai doesn't work in the US so they changed the
characters. Anyway, just don't buy Korean cars.

JT's getting sillier by the hour. The character in the cartoon is only
named Mr. Larkin, for all we know his complete name might be James
Henry Larkin. It's quite typical of JT to latch on to a name
coincidence, however vague, just to show what a smart aleck he is.

Some time ago I saw a movie, Fear Is The Key, featuring a John Larkin.
Can we take it that our JL side-lined as an actor sometime in the
sixties?

---
Why not?

He's pretty much an actor now.

--
JF

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

I guess some sick Korean bloke came up with this idea. Then his
manager said Hentai doesn't work in the US so they changed the
characters. Anyway, just don't buy Korean cars.

JT's getting sillier by the hour.

His grip on reality is slipping away so fast its a wonder he has any left!

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

YD wrote:
Late at night, by candle light, (Nico Coesel) penned
Jim Thompson

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

I guess some sick Korean bloke came up with this idea. Then his
manager said Hentai doesn't work in the US so they changed the
characters. Anyway, just don't buy Korean cars.

JT's getting sillier by the hour. The character in the cartoon is only
named Mr. Larkin, for all we know his complete name might be James
Henry Larkin. It's quite typical of JT to latch on to a name
coincidence, however vague, just to show what a smart aleck he is.

Some time ago I saw a movie, Fear Is The Key, featuring a John Larkin.
Can we take it that our JL side-lined as an actor sometime in the
sixties?

Many years ago, on "Gunsmoke," there was a character named "Grice." It's
spelled differently from my name, Grise, but it's pronounced the same.

It actually felt kinda kewl. :-)

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

John Fields wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 01:51:52 -0300, YD wrote:
Late at night, by candle light, (Nico Coesel) penned
Jim Thompson

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

I guess some sick Korean bloke came up with this idea. Then his
manager said Hentai doesn't work in the US so they changed the
characters. Anyway, just don't buy Korean cars.

JT's getting sillier by the hour. The character in the cartoon is only
named Mr. Larkin, for all we know his complete name might be James
Henry Larkin. It's quite typical of JT to latch on to a name
coincidence, however vague, just to show what a smart aleck he is.

Some time ago I saw a movie, Fear Is The Key, featuring a John Larkin.
Can we take it that our JL side-lined as an actor sometime in the
sixties?

Why not?

He's pretty much an actor now.

And he seems to have the best writers in the crowd. ;-D

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Ian Field wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

Trust the funny-handshake brigate to drag the group into the gutter.

Obscenity is in the mind of the beholder.

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.n...256A7D0025920C

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:45:02 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

Sorry, i just don't quite find the pedophilia claimed. OTOH i can kind of
see where closet perverts can find it.

Other than the name coincidence, why bother? My biggest reason to
killfile JL is that he keeps conversing with BS and Dimmie.

8=(
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:38:17 -0400, "hifi-tek"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

That's pretty lame, Jim. I thought you would be above such CRAP. I was
wrong. Can you imagine Bob Pease or Jim Williams posting anything like this?
Of course not, they spent their valuable time and talent *helping* others,
not screwing around on a dumbass newsgroup. I am out of here. Some of you
sicken me.
Tom

Sorry to see you go. Oh well, that's Usenet.

*-(