Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Anti-Semitism in Larkin Land?

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/...-anti-semitic/
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 08:47:07 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/...-anti-semitic/

Thompson has practically nothing to say about electronics any more.
His interests seem to be focussed on other gadgets. Whatever turns you
on, I suppose.

John

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/...-anti-semitic/

Thompson has practically nothing to say about electronics any more.
His interests seem to be focussed on other gadgets. Whatever turns you
on, I suppose.

---
And you?

PKB as far as I can tell.

--
JF
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/...-anti-semitic/

Thompson has practically nothing to say about electronics any more.
His interests seem to be focussed on other gadgets. Whatever turns you
on, I suppose.

---
And you?

I don't do a lot of research on circumcision. And you?

John

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/...-anti-semitic/

Thompson has practically nothing to say about electronics any more.
His interests seem to be focussed on other gadgets. Whatever turns you
on, I suppose.

---
And you?

I don't do a lot of research on circumcision. And you?

---
I do none, so regardless of how little you do, you do infinitely more
than I do.

However contrary to your latest attempt at vilification, Jim and I are
engaged in an interesting technical discussion in a different thread.

Join in if you feel so inclined.

--
JF

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/...-anti-semitic/

Thompson has practically nothing to say about electronics any more.
His interests seem to be focussed on other gadgets. Whatever turns you
on, I suppose.

---
And you?

I don't do a lot of research on circumcision. And you?

---
I do none, so regardless of how little you do, you do infinitely more
than I do.

However contrary to your latest attempt at vilification, Jim and I are
engaged in an interesting technical discussion in a different thread.

Join in if you feel so inclined.

I think that BU influence is emptying Larkin's cranial cavity ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/...-anti-semitic/

No, anti-circumcision isn't anti-Semitic, it's anti-child mutilation.

Howcome the Jews are allowed to mutilate their children, while the Mormons
aren't allowed to practice polygamy, which mutilates no one?

Is it just that the poor mutilated little darlings are only Jews? (or
alternatively "only Arabs," who as far as I hear are also child
mutilators)?

Hope This Helps!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 17:52:44 -0700, "BobW"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
.. .
And you?

I don't do a lot of research on circumcision. And you?

John

I knew a guy that did circumcisions for a living. He said that the pay
wasn't too good but he did get a lot of tips.

Bob

Crikey! That's the kind of jokes I have to endure from my Jewish
daughter-in-law :-) (If I were religious, I'd be a Jew... they know
how to enjoy life, even in the face of disaster.)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/...-anti-semitic/

Thompson has practically nothing to say about electronics any more.
His interests seem to be focussed on other gadgets. Whatever turns you
on, I suppose.

---
And you?

I don't do a lot of research on circumcision. And you?

---
I do none, so regardless of how little you do, you do infinitely more
than I do.

However contrary to your latest attempt at vilification, Jim and I are
engaged in an interesting technical discussion in a different thread.

Join in if you feel so inclined.

Which one?

But JT has killfiled me, so I can't discuss much with him.

John

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Les Cargill wrote:
BobW wrote:
"John wrote in
message ...
And you?

I don't do a lot of research on circumcision. And you?

I knew a guy that did circumcisions for a living. He said that the pay
wasn't too good but he did get a lot of tips.

In the Mel Brooks movie "Men In Tights", he plays a mohel, standing
in front of a sign that says "TODAY'S SPECIAL - HALF OFF!"

Mel Brooks movies creep me out. It's like watching some old circus geek
watching himself in the mirror, masturbating.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/...-anti-semitic/

Thompson has practically nothing to say about electronics any more.
His interests seem to be focussed on other gadgets. Whatever turns you
on, I suppose.

---
And you?

I don't do a lot of research on circumcision. And you?

I do none, so regardless of how little you do, you do infinitely more
than I do.

However contrary to your latest attempt at vilification, Jim and I are
engaged in an interesting technical discussion in a different thread.

Join in if you feel so inclined.

Which one?

But JT has killfiled me, so I can't discuss much with him.

He pays lip service to killfiling, but that doesn't seem to impede his
penchant for throwing the occasional limp barb.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/...-anti-semitic/

Thompson has practically nothing to say about electronics any more.
His interests seem to be focussed on other gadgets. Whatever turns you
on, I suppose.

---
And you?

I don't do a lot of research on circumcision. And you?

---
I do none, so regardless of how little you do, you do infinitely more
than I do.

However contrary to your latest attempt at vilification, Jim and I are
engaged in an interesting technical discussion in a different thread.

Join in if you feel so inclined.

Which one?

But JT has killfiled me, so I can't discuss much with him.

---
Never mind, then...

--
JF

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On 06/06/2011 01:52, BobW wrote:
"John wrote in message
And you?

I don't do a lot of research on circumcision. And you?

John

I knew a guy that did circumcisions for a living. He said that the pay
wasn't too good but he did get a lot of tips.

Bob

Of course, that's why Jews don't eat 'seafood'. Where do you suppose
calamari comes from?

Cheers
--
Syd