Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Larkin in an advertisement...

Jamie wrote:
John Larkin wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:38:17 -0400, "hifi-tek"
"Jim Thompson" wrote

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

That's pretty lame, Jim. I thought you would be above such CRAP. I was
wrong. Can you imagine Bob Pease or Jim Williams posting anything like
this? Of course not, they spent their valuable time and talent *helping*
others, not screwing around on a dumbass newsgroup. I am out of here.
Some of you sicken me.

Hey, he's improving. He used to say vile things about my wife and my
daughter, and now he's only trying to insult me.

What a weird old coot.

With the effort he puts in giving you attention and all,
tells me he has admiration for you.

Maybe the old coot has a pulse after all?

Hey, who doesn't have a man-crush on John? I've met him in person, and he's
cute as a button! ;-)

Jim's just a senile old fart who wears Fred Mertz pants. The most emotion I
can muster up in his regard is pity.

Cheers!
Rich