Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Larkin in an advertisement...

YD wrote:
Late at night, by candle light, (Nico Coesel) penned
Jim Thompson

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

I guess some sick Korean bloke came up with this idea. Then his
manager said Hentai doesn't work in the US so they changed the
characters. Anyway, just don't buy Korean cars.

JT's getting sillier by the hour. The character in the cartoon is only
named Mr. Larkin, for all we know his complete name might be James
Henry Larkin. It's quite typical of JT to latch on to a name
coincidence, however vague, just to show what a smart aleck he is.

Some time ago I saw a movie, Fear Is The Key, featuring a John Larkin.
Can we take it that our JL side-lined as an actor sometime in the
sixties?

Many years ago, on "Gunsmoke," there was a character named "Grice." It's
spelled differently from my name, Grise, but it's pronounced the same.

It actually felt kinda kewl. :-)

Cheers!
Rich