Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Larkin in an advertisement...

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:38:17 -0400, "hifi-tek"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

That's pretty lame, Jim. I thought you would be above such CRAP. I was
wrong. Can you imagine Bob Pease or Jim Williams posting anything like this?
Of course not, they spent their valuable time and talent *helping* others,
not screwing around on a dumbass newsgroup. I am out of here. Some of you
sicken me.
Tom

Larkin's pretty lame himself. Don't you see all the CONTINUAL
cluck-cluck-cluck crap he spews? He never posts a WORKING circuit,
yet BS'es constantly.

I didn't make up the ad... Kia did... including the Larkin name for
the teacher.

If you really paid attention you'd note that I post a ton of WORKING
schematics, as well as posting regularly to the LTspice Yahoo group.

Somehow you missed all my technical posts. How do you do that?

As for "I am out of here", I can't recall ANYTHING technical YOU have
posted.

Bye ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--