Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Larkin in an advertisement...

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:38:17 -0400, "hifi-tek"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_883023.html

That's pretty lame, Jim. I thought you would be above such CRAP. I was
wrong. Can you imagine Bob Pease or Jim Williams posting anything like this?
Of course not, they spent their valuable time and talent *helping* others,
not screwing around on a dumbass newsgroup. I am out of here. Some of you
sicken me.
Tom

Hey, he's improving. He used to say vile things about my wife and my
daughter, and now he's only trying to insult me.

What a weird old coot.

John