Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Obama to call out union thugs to control public meetings...

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:31:19 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

What you mean is, you can't find any examples of the left using the exact
same tacits in a town hall meeting.

Your tacits are utter drool.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

flipper wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:31:19 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 10:38:33 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/0...twice-as-hard/

Sorry, lying right wing editorial. The fact is that the AFL-CIO
took it's own initiative.

My hope is that the lying astroturfers carrying around signs with
swastikas and gravestones andhanging congressmen in effigy get
exactly what they deserve.

They're just recycled swastikas and effigies from the 'Bush is a
NAZI' campaign. Gee, I thought recycling was supposed to be a good
thing and plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery.

Aren't you proud?

They started it

The left did and it's rank hypocrisy on the left's part to complain
about others using their exact same tactics.

What you mean is, you can't find any examples of the left using the
exact same tacits in a town hall meeting.

ROTFLOL

No, I mean the left uses those tactics any time there are more than
two people in any one place.

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

Aren't you proud?

Sounds like your conversation isn't suited to off-topic use of a worldwide
forum, privacy-wise - maybe you should start a yahoogroup. =)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

What you mean is, you can't find any examples of the left using the
exact same tacits in a town hall meeting.

Your tacits are utter drool.

Yep.

Tommyboy posted a ridiculous right wing heath care bill hoax. I killed it
with facts.

Floppy tried to redefine the debate above by lying about what was said. I
fixed it with facts.

Tommyboy tried to make the non-bailout of CIT all about dems hating small
business. I fixed it with facts.

Tommyboy tried to pretend the health care bill would leave the elderly
without care. I fixed it with facts.

Tommy boy tried to pretend Obama's administrationis looking for people
that disagree with it. I fixed it with facts.

Tommyboy tried to pretend Obama had called out the unions to town hall
meetings. I fixed it with facts.

Meanwhile, you have drooled baseless insults.

Yeah, clearly I am the problem here. lol

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Speaking of thugs...

UltimatePatriot wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:32:31 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

You mean trespassing.

How does showing up at a public forum equate to trespassing, you
retarded little unamerican piece of ****?

They just showed up and waited to get in, did they? Cite please.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

UltimatePatriot wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:32:21 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

UltimatePatriot wrote:
On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:17:24 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter
and organizers manning the doors.

"organizers" of the scuffle.

translation: droool

Nice sig. Fits you to a T.

More nothing from the nothing.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

What you mean is, you can't find any examples of the left using the
exact same tacits in a town hall meeting.

Your tacits are utter drool.

Yep.

You should drown in your tacits.

Tommyboy posted a ridiculous right wing heath care bill hoax. I killed it
with facts.

What you posted were not facts, nor did they refute what he posted.

Floppy tried to redefine the debate above by lying about what was said. I
fixed it with facts.

You fixed nothing. You hard wired yourself in stupid mode. You didn't
need to though, since you were already doing such a good job at it.

Tommyboy tried to make the non-bailout of CIT all about dems hating small
business. I fixed it with facts.

Look, you stupid ****... You have NEVER "fixed" anything in your
entire, pathetic life, boy.

Tommyboy tried to pretend the health care bill would leave the elderly
without care. I fixed it with facts.

The ****ed up health care bill that is NOT going to get passed, did
have drawbacks in it for the elderly. You posted ZERO facts.

Tommy boy tried to pretend Obama's administrationis looking for people
that disagree with it. I fixed it with facts.

You fixed nothing. Obama, and his retard crew ARE looking for a way
out of the **** filled cess pool they have gotten themselves into.

Tommyboy tried to pretend Obama had called out the unions to town hall
meetings. I fixed it with facts.

Perhaps not he by direct explicit order, but he certainly did by OKing
the suggestions made by his retarded underling advisors.

Meanwhile, you have drooled baseless insults.

You're an utter idiot. It is not baseless, nor is it an insult. It is
an iteration of fact.

Yeah, clearly I am the problem here. lol

Your bent brain is the problem. You are just so goddamned hard wired
retarded that you'll never see reality without it being colored by your
stupidity.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

You mean trespassing.

How does showing up at a public forum equate to trespassing, you
retarded little unamerican piece of ****?

They just showed up and waited to get in, did they? Cite please.

Where did you see it written that that was the procedure?

You really are one retarded mother****er, pussy boy.

Public lot. Public building. Public forum. Public meeting.

Where is the trespassing at you retarded, pussified lying piece of
****?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter
and organizers manning the doors.

"organizers" of the scuffle.

translation: droool

Nice sig. Fits you to a T.

More nothing from the nothing.

Is this what you call "fixing with facts"?

Got any more nothing for us, nothing boy?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

flipper wrote:

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
[...]

I know you are.

Aren't you proud?

Sounds like your conversation isn't suited to off-topic use of a
worldwide forum, privacy-wise - maybe you should start a yahoogroup.
=)

You're still unable to comprehend a simple three word question, I see.

Poor Floppy just can't stop trying to change the subject. lol

The left did and it's rank hypocrisy on the left's part to
complain about others using their exact same tactics.

What you mean is, you can't find any examples of the left using
the exact same [tactics] in a town hall meeting.

Keep running.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

What you mean is, you can't find any examples of the left using
the exact same tacits in a town hall meeting.

Your tacits are utter drool.

Yep.

You should drown in your tacits.

Tommyboy posted a ridiculous right wing heath care bill hoax. I
killed it with facts.

What you posted were not facts, nor did they refute what he posted.

A pathetic, delusional lie, as is obviously your habit.

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:25:59 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:27:36 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

The House server is flaky. I finally got a full copy and posted it to
my own website to make it easier for you all to see what **** can come
forth from Democrats...

www.analog-innovations.com/SED/HR3200_Health.pdf

AND: Any sane observer can also see that middle class taxes are
required to pay for this. Congress doesn't understand that doubling a
tax rate DOES NOT DOUBLE revenue. When they see that, guess what?
Enjoy!

Ah, thanks, this one is copyable.

(a) GRANDFATHERED HEALTH INSURANCE COV4
ERAGE DEFINED.-Subject to the succeeding provisions of
5 this section, for purposes of establishing acceptable cov6
erage under this division, the term ''grandfathered health
7 insurance coverage'' means individual health insurance
8 coverage that is offered and in force and effect before the
9 first day of Y1 if the following conditions are met:

10 (1) LIMITATION ON NEW ENROLLMENT.-
11 (A) IN GENERAL.-Except as provided in
12 this paragraph, the individual health insurance
13 issuer offering such coverage does not enroll
14 any individual in such coverage if the first ef15
fective date of coverage is on or after the first
16 day of Y1.

In other words, all the part IBD quoted means is that to be considered
grandfathered coverage, it has to begin before the date specified.

You guys will fall for anything. lol

(Other pathetic, delusional lies snipped)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

You mean trespassing.

How does showing up at a public forum equate to trespassing, you
retarded little unamerican piece of ****?

They just showed up and waited to get in, did they? Cite please.

Where did you see it written that that was the procedure?

You really are one retarded mother****er, pussy boy.

Public lot. Public building. Public forum. Public meeting.

Where is the trespassing at you retarded, pussified lying piece of
****?

In other words, no cite, just more nothing from the nothing.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

flipper wrote:

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
[...]

You're the one who's trying to change it, as witnessed by your
continued inability to answer a simple 3 word question.

The left did and it's rank hypocrisy on the left's part to
complain about others using their exact same tactics.

What you mean is, you can't find any examples of the left using
the exact same [tactics] in a town hall meeting.

Keep running.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

You mean trespassing.

How does showing up at a public forum equate to trespassing, you
retarded little unamerican piece of ****?

They just showed up and waited to get in, did they? Cite please.

Where did you see it written that that was the procedure?

You really are one retarded mother****er, pussy boy.

Public lot. Public building. Public forum. Public meeting.

Where is the trespassing at you retarded, pussified lying piece of
****?

In other words, no cite, just more nothing from the nothing.

Where is the trespassing at you retarded, pussified lying piece of
****?

Every dumbass who entered the doorway after the building was at capacity
and they had been told they could not enter, 'you retarded, pussified, lying
piece of ****'.

http://www.wtsp.com/video/default.aspx?aid=88418

Continue lying. lol

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

[...]

AP Poll: Americans high on Obama, direction of US - a sign thatBarack Obama has used the first 100 days of his presidency to lift the public'smood and inspire hopes for a brighter future. Karsten Kruse Metalworking 10 May 2nd 09 06:54 AM
OT again: Parents could be fined for missing school meetings [email protected] Woodworking 224 February 13th 07 08:54 PM
format for wood turning club meetings william kossack Woodturning 9 March 14th 06 09:24 PM
London meetings kameliago UK diy 6 October 18th 05 11:27 AM
Thugs in the machinist business Cliff Metalworking 2 April 2nd 05 02:37 AM