Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Obama to call out union thugs to control public meetings...

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/0...twice-as-hard/

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, but without ANY scruples,
masquerading in politically-correct black-face.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/0...twice-as-hard/

Sorry, lying right wing editorial. The fact is that the AFL-CIO took it's
own initiative.

My hope is that the lying astroturfers carrying around signs with
swastikas and gravestones andhanging congressmen in effigy get exactly what
they deserve. They started it - we'll finish it.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Speaking of thugs...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_253478.html

Tampa Town Hall On Health Care Reform Disrupted By Violence

Police officers were called to calm down an unruly crowd outside a health
care reform town hall meeting in downtown Tampa, Florida on Thursday
evening, according to local news reports.

Angry protesters screamed, yelled and banged on windows as officers hurried
to guard the entrances to the facility, where U.S. Rep. Kathy Castor was
trying to discuss the various health care reform proposals being debated in
Congress. One photojournalist said that a fistfight broke out inside the
building, reports WTSP.

Many of the hundreds of protesters said that they had been inspired by a
conservative activist group promoted by Fox News host Glenn Beck and some
received emails from the county Republican party, according to the St.
Petersburg Times:

"Instead, hundreds of vocal critics turned out, many of them saying they had
been spurred on through the Tampa 912 activist group promoted by
conservative radio and television personality Glenn Beck. Others had
received e-mails from the Hillsborough Republican party that urged people to
speak out against the plan and offered talking points to challenge
supporters."

The Times added:

"The spectacle at the Children's Board in Ybor City sounded more like a
wrestling cage match than a panel discussion on national policy, and it was
just the latest example of a health care meeting disrupted by livid
protesters."

The Tampa Tribune reports that some protesters carried racist caricatures of
President Obama and added details of more fights and scuffles:

"Several of the protesters' signs bore an image of Obama with his face
painted as the Joker, an image that drew protests of racism locally when it
appeared on a Web site thought to be associated with the Pinellas Republican
party.

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter and
organizers manning the doors.
One of those involved in a scuffle, Randy Arthur, of Oldsmar said he was
injured by those manning the doors and said he would file a police report...
Randy Arthur, who owns an air conditioning service company, later talked to
police officers, his knit shirt ripped and a few scratches visible on his
chest. "They slammed him into the wall,'' Kathy Arthur said."

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default More thugs...

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...wCommentAnchor

MEHVILLE -- St. Louis County police arrested six people, including a
Post-Dispatch reporter, during a demonstration Thursday evening outside a
forum on aging called by U.S. Rep. Russ Carnahan, D-St. Louis.

Two of the people were arrested on suspicion of assault, one of resisting
arrest and three on suspicion of committing peace disturbances, police say.

The forum drew an overflow crowd of several hundred to Bernard Middle School
gym in south St. Louis County. Dozens of people, many carrying signs about
the health care debate, were kept out because of the turnout. The back and
forth between factions within the crowd created a carnival-like atmosphere
inside and out between members of the movement opposing President Barack
Obama's policies and groups who came to show support for the president's
proposals.

The six people were arrested after confrontations outside the school, said
county police spokesman Rick Eckhard. Carnahan was gone when the ruckus
started, Eckhard said.

Post-Dispatch reporter Jake Wagman, who was covering the event and shooting
video for stltoday.com, was arrested for interference.

Post-Dispatch photographer Dawn Majors was at the scene and photographed the
arrests. She said she heard Wagman yell her name and say that he was being
taken into custody.

In a prepared statement released Friday morning, Carnahan said: "Sadly we've
seen stories about disrupters around the country, and we have a handful of
them here in Missouri. Instead of participating in a civil debate, they have
mobilized with special interests in Washington who have lined their pockets
by overcharging Americans for a broken health care system."

"I will continue to engage with constituents that I am honored to represent
in Congress and fight to achieve long-overdue health insurance reform in our
country," Carnahan said.

One of those arrested was Brian Matthews, 34, of St. Louis city, who works
as a rehabber and previously worked on a campaign for a Texas statehouse
candidate.

"I feel like it was a bull rush," Matthews said. "It all came from behind."

Matthews said he had been inside the forum because he is in favor of a
public option for health care. He had attended with a friend, a 51-year-old
woman. After it was over, they were walking outside and had a run-in with a
man who was trying to videotape them. Matthews said that man from from the
GOP. They reported the man to a police officer, who seemed uninterested,
Matthews said.

As the pair walked to their car, they saw a man on the street who looks like
he had been assaulted. Police surrounded him.

"My friend took pictures," Matthews said, "and an officer told her not to.
She contested that."

Matthews said he and his friend walked away, arm in arm. The officer
followed them, and Matthews friend exchanged words with the officer,
Matthews said.

"I can't tell you how many police officers charged us from behind," Matthews
said. "I was pushed to the ground by one. I was pushed into the back of
somebody who was walking away."

Matthews said he was told he was arrested for interference. His friend was
maced "after she was subdued by the police," Matthews said. She vomited on
the side of the road, then later vomited more in the police car, he said.

Kenneth Gladney, 38, a conservative activist from St. Louis, said he was
attacked by some of those arrested as he handed out yellow flags with "Don't
tread on me" printed on them. He spoke to the Post-Dispatch from the
emergency room at St. John's Mercy Medical Center, where he said he was
awaiting treatment for injuries to his knee, back, elbow, shoulder and face.
Gladney, who is black, said one of his attackers, also a black man, used a
racial slur against him before the attack.

"It just seems there's no freedom of speech without being attacked," he
said.

Members of the local Tea Party Coalition, a movement that has emerged to
counter Obama's policies, had urged their members to attend Carnahan's
forum, which in turn spurred Democrats to establish a strong presence....

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 08:35:38 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, but without ANY scruples,
masquerading in politically-correct black-face.

Why so elitist?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:17:24 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter and
organizers manning the doors.

Looks more to me like the retards at the door provoked the response by
way of their illicit act of attempting to stop citizens from entering a
public forum. They were not law enforcement officers, nor were they duly
sworn law enforcement officers or deputies.

One of these days, I am going to perfect a curaré dart and you pussies
will no longer be able to cry "violence" as there will be no "scuffle".

"Just a little pin prick..." Bwuahahahaha! "Out go the lights!" The
perfect replacement for guns.

Retards like you should learn how to examine news articles and events
properly. There was no violence, and the "scuffle" was a pair of fat
slobs trying to block entry to a non-resitricted event at a public
building. They should have been placed under arrest for doing it.

For all you know, those trying to enter were trying to arrest them.

You need to mature about ten more years, boy.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter and
organizers manning the doors.

"organizers" of the scuffle.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:28:00 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

In a prepared...

Is that all you do, is sit around on your fat ass all day hunting up
democratic biased news articles?

Your credibility is nil. Your viewpoint is *too far* askew. Most are
normally skewed... you are not.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/0...twice-as-hard/

Sorry, lying right wing editorial. The fact is that the AFL-CIO
took it's own initiative.

My hope is that the lying astroturfers carrying around signs with
swastikas and gravestones andhanging congressmen in effigy get
exactly what they deserve.

They're just recycled swastikas and effigies from the 'Bush is a NAZI'
campaign. Gee, I thought recycling was supposed to be a good thing and
plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery.

Aren't you proud?

They started it

The left did and it's rank hypocrisy on the left's part to complain
about others using their exact same tactics.

What you mean is, you can't find any examples of the left using the exact
same tacits in a town hall meeting.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/0...twice-as-hard/

Sorry, lying right wing editorial. The fact is that the AFL-CIO
took it's own initiative.

My hope is that the lying astroturfers carrying around signs with
swastikas and gravestones andhanging congressmen in effigy get
exactly what they deserve. They started it - we'll finish it.

You're an idiot.

translation: droooool

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter
and organizers manning the doors.

Looks more to me like the retards at the door provoked the response
by way of their illicit act of attempting to stop citizens from
entering a public forum.

You mean trespassing.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter
and organizers manning the doors.

Looks more to me like the retards at the door provoked the response
by way of their illicit act of attempting to stop citizens from
entering a public forum.

You mean trespassing.

In Obama's world, free speach is tresspassing against him and his
thugs.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter
and organizers manning the doors.

Looks more to me like the retards at the door provoked the response
by way of their illicit act of attempting to stop citizens from
entering a public forum.

You mean trespassing.

What? NymNoNuts has to resort to debating himself just to keep a
conversation going ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, but without ANY scruples,
masquerading in politically-correct black-face.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter
and organizers manning the doors.

Looks more to me like the retards at the door provoked the response
by way of their illicit act of attempting to stop citizens from
entering a public forum.

You mean trespassing.

In Obama's world, free speach is tresspassing against him and his
thugs.

translation: drooool

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

In a prepared...

Is that all you do, is sit around on your fat ass all day hunting up
democratic biased news articles?

Your credibility is nil. Your viewpoint is *too far* askew. Most are
normally skewed... you are not.

What you mean is, you have not benn able to prove me wrong on any issue at
any time.

Maybe you should get it up, son.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter
and organizers manning the doors.

"organizers" of the scuffle.

translation: droool

Nice sig. Fits you to a T.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:32:31 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

You mean trespassing.

How does showing up at a public forum equate to trespassing, you
retarded little unamerican piece of ****?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter
and organizers manning the doors.

Looks more to me like the retards at the door provoked the response
by way of their illicit act of attempting to stop citizens from
entering a public forum.

You mean trespassing.

What? NymNoNuts has to resort to debating himself just to keep a
conversation going ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

What? Rex is a retard like you. Not one of my nyms.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter
and organizers manning the doors.

Looks more to me like the retards at the door provoked the response
by way of their illicit act of attempting to stop citizens from
entering a public forum.

You mean trespassing.

Spoken like a good loyal fascist: "No dissent allowed."

Heavens no! We can't have anyone lose their "feel good".

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, but without ANY scruples,
masquerading in politically-correct black-face.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter
and organizers manning the doors.

Looks more to me like the retards at the door provoked the response
by way of their illicit act of attempting to stop citizens from
entering a public forum.

You mean trespassing.

Spoken like a good loyal fascist: "No dissent allowed."

Heavens no! We can't have anyone lose their "feel good".

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, but without ANY scruples,
masquerading in politically-correct black-face.

AP Poll: Americans high on Obama, direction of US - a sign thatBarack Obama has used the first 100 days of his presidency to lift the public'smood and inspire hopes for a brighter future. Karsten Kruse Metalworking 10 May 2nd 09 06:54 AM
OT again: Parents could be fined for missing school meetings [email protected] Woodworking 224 February 13th 07 08:54 PM
format for wood turning club meetings william kossack Woodturning 9 March 14th 06 09:24 PM
London meetings kameliago UK diy 6 October 18th 05 11:27 AM
Thugs in the machinist business Cliff Metalworking 2 April 2nd 05 02:37 AM