Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default Obama to call out union thugs to control public meetings...

flipper wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:27:07 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:31:19 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 10:38:33 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/0...twice-as-hard/

Sorry, lying right wing editorial. The fact is that the AFL-CIO
took it's own initiative.

My hope is that the lying astroturfers carrying around signs
with swastikas and gravestones andhanging congressmen in effigy
get exactly what they deserve.

They're just recycled swastikas and effigies from the 'Bush is a
NAZI' campaign. Gee, I thought recycling was supposed to be a good
thing and plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery.

Aren't you proud?

They started it

The left did and it's rank hypocrisy on the left's part to
complain about others using their exact same tactics.

What you mean is, you can't find any examples of the left using
the exact same tacits in a town hall meeting.

ROTFLOL

No, I mean the left uses those tactics any time there are more than
two people in any one place.

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

I know you are.

Aren't you proud?

Sounds like your conversation isn't suited to off-topic use of a
worldwide forum, privacy-wise - maybe you should start a yahoogroup.
=)

You're still unable to comprehend a simple three word question, I see.

Poor Floppy just can't stop trying to change the subject. lol

The left did and it's rank hypocrisy on the left's part to
complain about others using their exact same tactics.

What you mean is, you can't find any examples of the left using
the exact same [tactics] in a town hall meeting.

Keep running.