Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Why did the chicken cross the road?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Al Go "I invented the chicken"

Bill Clinton: "I did not have sex with _that_ chicken"

John Kerry: "I voted to allow the chicken to cross the road before I
voted against it..."

The TURD from South Dakota, not yet back from the exercise yard:
"Yummy! Fresh road kill!"

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Al Go "I invented the chicken"

Bill Clinton: "I did not have sex with _that_ chicken"

John Kerry: "I voted to allow the chicken to cross the road before I
voted against it..."

The TURD from South Dakota, not yet back from the exercise yard:
"Yummy! Fresh road kill!"

To borrow a line from the old 'Laugh In' TV show. Is that a chicken
joke?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

k...here's a really stupid variation I just made up.

Why did the chicken cross the check out scanner?

Answer: I was hungry.. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:34:45 -0700, D from BC
wrote:

k...here's a really stupid variation I just made up.

Why did the chicken cross the check out scanner?

Answer: I was hungry.. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Thompson's rule for economic grocery shopping: NEVER grocery shop when
you're hungry ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

k...here's a really stupid variation I just made up.

Why did the chicken cross the check out scanner?

Answer: I was hungry.. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Thompson's rule for economic grocery shopping: NEVER grocery shop when
you're hungry ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Yup.. While on a hungry shopping trip, I bought a small box of Creme
of Wheat. What was I thinkn?
That was 2 years ago. I still have the box. :P
I figure I might get to it in about 15 years if my teeth fall out. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:43:26 -0700, Hattori Hanzo
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:29:41 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Why do you cross-post this retarded horse**** to other groups, you
retarded TROLL ****tard!?

All the while you go on about filtering unwanted posts, and filtering
SPAM and excessive cross-posting Usenet twits...

Why do you go on and do things that makes you exactly what you deride?

You epitomize the term pathetic. You're a goddamned retard.

TURD, Looks like I'm really getting your goat. Why don't you go back
out to the exercise yard and walk it off ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

D from BC wrote:

Yup.. While on a hungry shopping trip, I bought a small box of Creme
of Wheat. What was I thinkn?
That was 2 years ago. I still have the box. :P
I figure I might get to it in about 15 years if my teeth fall out. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

That's what I call "planning ahead". I'm sure that "Creme of Wheat"
will hardly be affordable by the time you retire.

F from BC :-)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Frank Olson wrote:

That's what I call "planning ahead". I'm sure that "Creme of Wheat"
will hardly be affordable by the time you retire.

In 15 years he'll need a jackhammer to get it out of the box.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

TURD, Looks like I'm really getting your goat. Why don't you go back
out to the exercise yard and walk it off ;-)

Animal rights groups will be very happy, after they see what he's
been doing with that poor goat.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

http://www.booarcade.com/games/image...une-cookie.gif
--

Boris Mohar

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 23:03:31 GMT, Frank Olson
wrote:

D from BC wrote:

Yup.. While on a hungry shopping trip, I bought a small box of Creme
of Wheat. What was I thinkn?
That was 2 years ago. I still have the box. :P
I figure I might get to it in about 15 years if my teeth fall out. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

That's what I call "planning ahead". I'm sure that "Creme of Wheat"
will hardly be affordable by the time you retire.

F from BC :-)

What sort of electronics do you do?

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

D from BC wrote:

What sort of electronics do you do?

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Alarm systems mostly. Access control. Fire Alarm. CCTV.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 08:08:18 GMT, Frank Olson
wrote:

D from BC wrote:

What sort of electronics do you do?

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Alarm systems mostly. Access control. Fire Alarm. CCTV.

I passed by the building where I recall seeing "Silent Witness" (CCTV
products) some time ago.
I think they're gone or moved.
Then I found this..
http://gyyr.com/media/press/press_Sept12_2001.php
'
Surrey, BC: September 12, 2001 - Silent Witness (NASDAQ: SILW / TSE:
SWE), a leading provider of video monitoring technology, announced
that it has purchased the CCTV Products Division of Gyyr, Inc.,
including digital and analog storage solutions and network-based
remote video surveillance. The purchase price totaled U.S. $8.9
million plus the assumption of U.S.$1 million in debt. This
transaction couples Gyyr's proprietary recording and networking
technologies with Silent Witness' distinct line of CCTV cameras. '

I have to wonder if the company flopped and sold for cheap. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

D from BC wrote:

[...]

Don't think they "sold for cheap". Silent Witness "started" in a
two-car garage. A genuine "BC grown" success that didn't involve
something you roll in a bong. :-)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

D from BC wrote:

[...]

Neato... I'm trying to start the same thing.
Either I'll flop or become a successful company or sell the business
if the deal is sweet.

I wonder what the founders of Silent Witness are doing right now?
Maybe they're on the beach sipping cocktails while bikini models
spread on the suntan lotion. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

D from BC wrote:

Neato... I'm trying to start the same thing.
Either I'll flop or become a successful company or sell the business
if the deal is sweet.

I wonder what the founders of Silent Witness are doing right now?
Maybe they're on the beach sipping cocktails while bikini models
spread on the suntan lotion. :P

Dunno. I haven't seen Ron (Bakshi) for ages. I do know he's not one to
"rest on his laurels" though, so the beach and bikini stuff (while
appealing to many of us) is probably not on his "A" list. :-)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Frank Olson" wrote in message
D from BC wrote:

Neato... I'm trying to start the same thing.
Either I'll flop or become a successful company or sell the business
if the deal is sweet.

I wonder what the founders of Silent Witness are doing right now?
Maybe they're on the beach sipping cocktails while bikini models
spread on the suntan lotion. :P

Dunno. I haven't seen Ron (Bakshi) for ages. I do know he's not one to
"rest on his laurels" though, so the beach and bikini stuff (while
appealing to many of us) is probably not on his "A" list. :-)

Ron Bakshi, Cummins Engine Company, Inc., Mail Code 14010, Box 3005,
Columbus, IN.
Taking care of some security issues at Cummins.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

D from BC wrote:

Neato... I'm trying to start the same thing.
Either I'll flop or become a successful company or sell the business
if the deal is sweet.

I wonder what the founders of Silent Witness are doing right now?
Maybe they're on the beach sipping cocktails while bikini models
spread on the suntan lotion. :P

Dunno. I haven't seen Ron (Bakshi) for ages. I do know he's not one to
"rest on his laurels" though, so the beach and bikini stuff (while
appealing to many of us) is probably not on his "A" list. :-)

Ron Bakshi, Cummins Engine Company, Inc., Mail Code 14010, Box 3005,
Columbus, IN.
Taking care of some security issues at Cummins.

I somehow doubt that he's the same one. He's still living in Surrey
(AFAIK).

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

D from BC wrote:

Neato... I'm trying to start the same thing.
Either I'll flop or become a successful company or sell the business
if the deal is sweet.

I wonder what the founders of Silent Witness are doing right now?
Maybe they're on the beach sipping cocktails while bikini models
spread on the suntan lotion. :P
Dunno. I haven't seen Ron (Bakshi) for ages. I do know he's not one to
"rest on his laurels" though, so the beach and bikini stuff (while
appealing to many of us) is probably not on his "A" list. :-)

Ron Bakshi, Cummins Engine Company, Inc., Mail Code 14010, Box 3005,
Columbus, IN.
Taking care of some security issues at Cummins.

I somehow doubt that he's the same one. He's still living in Surrey
(AFAIK).

If he got rich from making Silent Witness, White Rock would be much
more posh.

Ahh... Does Surrey still have the title of 'Car Theft Capital of North
America'?
The car theft is so bad.... How bad is it? ***punchline coming...***
It's so bad...The police bait cars get stolen..then abandoned and then
stolen again by other car thefts. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

D from BC wrote:

What sort of electronics do you do?

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Alarm systems mostly. Access control. Fire Alarm. CCTV.

What do you think of compressing video for transport before doing
video image detection?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

D from BC wrote:

Neato... I'm trying to start the same thing.
Either I'll flop or become a successful company or sell the business
if the deal is sweet.

I wonder what the founders of Silent Witness are doing right now?
Maybe they're on the beach sipping cocktails while bikini models
spread on the suntan lotion. :P
Dunno. I haven't seen Ron (Bakshi) for ages. I do know he's not one
"rest on his laurels" though, so the beach and bikini stuff (while
appealing to many of us) is probably not on his "A" list. :-)

Ron Bakshi, Cummins Engine Company, Inc., Mail Code 14010, Box 3005,
Columbus, IN.
Taking care of some security issues at Cummins.

I somehow doubt that he's the same one. He's still living in Surrey
(AFAIK).

If he got rich from making Silent Witness, White Rock would be much
more posh.

Does that mean I have to send him home to his wife and Kids in Surrey ?
How about I just let him visit on weekends ?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

D from BC wrote:

What sort of electronics do you do?

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Alarm systems mostly. Access control. Fire Alarm. CCTV.

What do you think of compressing video for transport before doing
video image detection?

I dunno. What's the application? I do know there's several emerging
technologies that are going to be quite interesting to see "in action"
over the next couple of years. One is a camera that records a full 360
degrees and then uses software to "zoom" in on one area or to "follow"
someone through the field of view. The operator can do this in real
time while the camera continues to record the full 360 degree scene.

http://omniscape360.com/home.htm

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

D from BC wrote:

What sort of electronics do you do?

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Alarm systems mostly. Access control. Fire Alarm. CCTV.

What do you think of compressing video for transport before doing
video image detection?

I dunno. What's the application? I do know there's several emerging
technologies that are going to be quite interesting to see "in action"
over the next couple of years. One is a camera that records a full 360
degrees and then uses software to "zoom" in on one area or to "follow"
someone through the field of view. The operator can do this in real
time while the camera continues to record the full 360 degree scene.

http://omniscape360.com/home.htm

Most anything that could impact normal vehicular traffic, stopped
vehicles, people, pets, fog, smoke, fire, etc.