Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
D from BC D from BC is offline

Default Why did the chicken cross the road?

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:56:41 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:34:45 -0700, D from BC
wrote:

k...here's a really stupid variation I just made up.

Why did the chicken cross the check out scanner?

Answer: I was hungry.. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Thompson's rule for economic grocery shopping: NEVER grocery shop when
you're hungry ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Yup.. While on a hungry shopping trip, I bought a small box of Creme
of Wheat. What was I thinkn?
That was 2 years ago. I still have the box. :P
I figure I might get to it in about 15 years if my teeth fall out. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada