Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Bill[_15_] Bill[_15_] is offline

Default Why did the chicken cross the road?

"Frank Olson" wrote in message
D from BC wrote:

Neato... I'm trying to start the same thing.
Either I'll flop or become a successful company or sell the business
if the deal is sweet.

I wonder what the founders of Silent Witness are doing right now?
Maybe they're on the beach sipping cocktails while bikini models
spread on the suntan lotion. :P

Dunno. I haven't seen Ron (Bakshi) for ages. I do know he's not one to
"rest on his laurels" though, so the beach and bikini stuff (while
appealing to many of us) is probably not on his "A" list. :-)

Ron Bakshi, Cummins Engine Company, Inc., Mail Code 14010, Box 3005,
Columbus, IN.
Taking care of some security issues at Cummins.