Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Why did the chicken cross the road?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Al Go "I invented the chicken"

Bill Clinton: "I did not have sex with _that_ chicken"

John Kerry: "I voted to allow the chicken to cross the road before I
voted against it..."

The TURD from South Dakota, not yet back from the exercise yard:
"Yummy! Fresh road kill!"

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Al Go "I invented the chicken"

Bill Clinton: "I did not have sex with _that_ chicken"

John Kerry: "I voted to allow the chicken to cross the road before I
voted against it..."

The TURD from South Dakota, not yet back from the exercise yard:
"Yummy! Fresh road kill!"

To borrow a line from the old 'Laugh In' TV show. Is that a chicken
joke?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

k...here's a really stupid variation I just made up.

Why did the chicken cross the check out scanner?

Answer: I was hungry.. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:34:45 -0700, D from BC
wrote:

k...here's a really stupid variation I just made up.

Why did the chicken cross the check out scanner?

Answer: I was hungry.. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Thompson's rule for economic grocery shopping: NEVER grocery shop when
you're hungry ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

k...here's a really stupid variation I just made up.

Why did the chicken cross the check out scanner?

Answer: I was hungry.. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Thompson's rule for economic grocery shopping: NEVER grocery shop when
you're hungry ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Yup.. While on a hungry shopping trip, I bought a small box of Creme
of Wheat. What was I thinkn?
That was 2 years ago. I still have the box. :P
I figure I might get to it in about 15 years if my teeth fall out. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

D from BC wrote:

Yup.. While on a hungry shopping trip, I bought a small box of Creme
of Wheat. What was I thinkn?
That was 2 years ago. I still have the box. :P
I figure I might get to it in about 15 years if my teeth fall out. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

That's what I call "planning ahead". I'm sure that "Creme of Wheat"
will hardly be affordable by the time you retire.

F from BC :-)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Frank Olson wrote:

That's what I call "planning ahead". I'm sure that "Creme of Wheat"
will hardly be affordable by the time you retire.

In 15 years he'll need a jackhammer to get it out of the box.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 23:03:31 GMT, Frank Olson
wrote:

D from BC wrote:

Yup.. While on a hungry shopping trip, I bought a small box of Creme
of Wheat. What was I thinkn?
That was 2 years ago. I still have the box. :P
I figure I might get to it in about 15 years if my teeth fall out. :P

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

That's what I call "planning ahead". I'm sure that "Creme of Wheat"
will hardly be affordable by the time you retire.

F from BC :-)

What sort of electronics do you do?

D from BC
British Columbia
Canada

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

http://www.booarcade.com/games/image...une-cookie.gif
--

Boris Mohar

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Why do you cross-post this retarded horse**** to other groups, you
retarded TROLL ****tard!?

All the while you go on about filtering unwanted posts, and filtering
SPAM and excessive cross-posting Usenet twits...

Why do you go on and do things that makes you exactly what you deride?

You epitomize the term pathetic. You're a goddamned retard.

TURD, Looks like I'm really getting your goat. Why don't you go back
out to the exercise yard and walk it off ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

TURD, Looks like I'm really getting your goat. Why don't you go back
out to the exercise yard and walk it off ;-)

Animal rights groups will be very happy, after they see what he's
been doing with that poor goat.