Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Atmel AT89ISP programming adaptor

As requested.

Will post 'my' version shortly.

Graham

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Atmel 89ISP cable schematic.pdf (19.5 KB, 692 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Eeyore wrote:

As requested.

Will post 'my' version shortly.

Attached.

Note that I have only implemented the four signals required by the current ISP parts, RST,
SCK, MISO and MOSI.

Graham

Attached Thumbnails
Atmel AT89ISP programming adaptor-atmel-isp-adaptor-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Eeyore wrote:

As requested.

Will post 'my' version shortly.

Attached.

Note that I have only implemented the four signals required by the current

ISP parts, RST,
SCK, MISO and MOSI.

Graham

Can't see start of this thread but recently came across this AVR dongle.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf ispdongle.pdf (16.0 KB, 375 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

john jardine wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Eeyore wrote:

As requested.

Will post 'my' version shortly.

Attached.

Note that I have only implemented the four signals required by the current
ISP parts, RST, SCK, MISO and MOSI.

Can't see start of this thread but recently came across this AVR dongle.

Name: ispdongle.pdf
ispdongle.pdf Type: Portable Document Format (application/pdf)
Encoding: x-uuencode

Seemingly not compliant with Atmel's recommendations for the AT89S5x. Wrong ISP
header pinout for example and different pins on the parallel port.

Yes, that's for the AVR, not the 89S5x

Why they had to make several incompatible versions of an ISP program and
hardware is beyond me.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Eeyore" wrote in message

john jardine wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Eeyore wrote:

As requested.

Will post 'my' version shortly.

Attached.

Note that I have only implemented the four signals required by the

current
ISP parts, RST, SCK, MISO and MOSI.

Can't see start of this thread but recently came across this AVR dongle.

Name: ispdongle.pdf
ispdongle.pdf Type: Portable Document Format (application/pdf)
Encoding: x-uuencode

Seemingly not compliant with Atmel's recommendations for the AT89S5x.

Wrong ISP
header pinout for example and different pins on the parallel port.

Yes, that's for the AVR, not the 89S5x

Why they had to make several incompatible versions of an ISP program and
hardware is beyond me.

Graham

Ooops. Wrong micro.
Just moved to the excellent AVR stuff, still learning. Due to build that AVR
dongle but was given a dev' setup. As well I didn't.

SDS adaptor Clive Dive UK diy 4 November 2nd 12 09:12 PM
Adaptor Bob Daun Woodturning 1 December 29th 06 07:50 PM
what is the function of pin 16 in atmel(atmega128-16ac) [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 December 16th 05 03:59 AM
AVR - ATMEL AT90S2313 - disasm ? Radek Antoniuk Electronics 0 November 30th 04 01:35 AM
So who knows about PIC Programming loedown Electronics 3 October 3rd 04 03:52 PM