Electronics (alt.electronics)

Radek Antoniuk

Default AVR - ATMEL AT90S2313 - disasm ?

Hi there,

I've got a problem - I have two files destined to program an ATMEL AT90S2313
chip.
I have as well a logic circuit schema. I know what the circuit and the
program does, but the problem is
that i wan't to know HOW it is done. In other words, i'd like to have the
program in a readable form(like C, pascal or sth).
I've managed to disassemble the .hex file to ASM code. But it's too long for
manual analysis, so, maybe someone has any idea how to do it faster and
simpler?
If anybody is keen to think about it, feel free to look through the schema
files and the source code located under these links:
http://warden.anim.pl/atmel/schg.jpg
http://warden.anim.pl/atmel/ASM.txt
http://warden.anim.pl/atmel/schg.hex
http://warden.anim.pl/atmel/schg.eep