Electronics (alt.electronics)

loedown

Default So who knows about PIC Programming

Hi All,
I am looking for a PIC chip that has quite a few outputs / data
lines, more than 32, do any exist?

Paul

Wouter van Ooijen

Hi All,
I am looking for a PIC chip that has quite a few outputs / data
lines, more than 32, do any exist?

Yes. Check the obvious source of information: www.microchip.com.

Wouter van Ooijen

-- ------------------------------------
http://www.voti.nl
PICmicro chips, programmers, consulting
Steve

Check out the Picaxe 40X chip at www.picaxe.com. It has 32 i/o lines and
is programmed in basic via a standard serial port. No programmer
required! Obviously this introduces limitations on what can be done over
a standard pic chip but if you can use it, it is just so easy.

Steve

loedown wrote:
Hi All,
I am looking for a PIC chip that has quite a few outputs / data
lines, more than 32, do any exist?

Paul

Wouter van Ooijen

Dear Wouter,
You have created a monster

I do have three childeren, but I hope you are not referring to one of
them?

Wouter van Ooijen