Electronics (alt.electronics)

Chris Stephens

Default Development and Flash Programming for 68HC08/S08 and 68HC12/S12

Announcing the availability of a new Low Cost device that can be used as a
Development or Production interface for debugging and Flash programming all
of these Motorola microcontroller families -

68HC08 68HCS08 68HC12 68HCS12

The Cyclone Pro includes all these......

Serial Interface, USB interface, Ethernet interface
Target interfaces to BDM ( for 68HCS08, 68HC12 & 68HCS12 )
Target interface to MON08 port ( for 68HC08 )
PC based Flash programming utilities for all the above families
Standalone programming - load from PC then flash program independently
Automatic detection of target frequency and Baud rate
Super fast Flash Programming

When used for debugging it can download code, examine memory or registers
and
single step or run to a breakpoint.

For more details email or Visit our web site
http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/.../pandcypro.htm

Keep the web site book marked as in the "Information Zone" we have published
a number of free services to Embedded Engineers -

1) Micro-Search - our searchable database of 650 + chip specs from
33 different 8051 manufacturers

2) Support Tools Directory - shows the development tools available
for over 100 microprocessor families

3) The Embedded Web - 330 + links to useful sites from Chip
Manufacturers to software algorithms

Our aim is to make it the premier site for Embedded Engineers

Regards, Chris

Chris Stephens E-mail:

Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460
1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603
Addlestone, Surrey,
http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk
KT15 2BZ England

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools