DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   So who knows about PIC Programming (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/70776-so-who-knows-about-pic-programming.html)

loedown September 27th 04 01:31 AM

So who knows about PIC Programming

Hi All,
I am looking for a PIC chip that has quite a few outputs / data
lines, more than 32, do any exist?

Paul

Wouter van Ooijen September 27th 04 08:35 AM

Hi All,
I am looking for a PIC chip that has quite a few outputs / data
lines, more than 32, do any exist?

Yes. Check the obvious source of information: www.microchip.com.

Wouter van Ooijen

-- ------------------------------------
http://www.voti.nl
PICmicro chips, programmers, consulting

Steve September 29th 04 01:37 AM

Check out the Picaxe 40X chip at www.picaxe.com. It has 32 i/o lines and
is programmed in basic via a standard serial port. No programmer
required! Obviously this introduces limitations on what can be done over
a standard pic chip but if you can use it, it is just so easy.

Steve

Wouter van Ooijen October 3rd 04 03:52 PM

Dear Wouter,
You have created a monster :)

I do have three childeren, but I hope you are not referring to one of
them?

Wouter van Ooijen