Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Adaptor

I have a Shopsmith and have used it for about 15 to turn wooden bowls up to
about 11" in diameter (both natural wood and segmented). I found that I am
doing more and more woodturning (mostly bowls) and decided to move up to a
little larger dedicated wood lathe. I have a Jet 1442 on order and should
have it in a week or so. I have a lot of accessories for my Shopsmith (face
plates,etc) that I would like to use on my new lathe if possible. What I
would like to know is if anyone can give me a source for an adaptor that
would have a straight 5/8 " male connector on one side and a female 1" x
8TPI on the other side.

--
Bob Daun

AC/AC Adaptor suppliers Durn UK diy 24 December 12th 17 09:21 AM
SDS adaptor Clive Dive UK diy 4 November 2nd 12 09:12 PM
OT football adaptor gort UK diy 12 June 27th 06 05:54 PM
AC Adaptor needed [email protected] UK diy 12 June 10th 06 10:58 PM
Mains Adaptor JSGJones Electronics 3 June 26th 05 04:28 PM