Posted to uk.d-i-y
gort

Default OT football adaptor

Anybody know where you can get the metal adaptors for a foot pump to blow
up a football. Its just a thin metal pipe with a thread on the end that
you insert in the footballs valve. Don't want to buy another pump, just
need the adaptor.

Cheers

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
John

gort wrote:
Anybody know where you can get the metal adaptors for a foot pump to blow
up a football.

Try your local sports shop.

John W

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart

On 25 Jun 2006 02:42:26 -0700, "John" wrote:

gort wrote:
Anybody know where you can get the metal adaptors for a foot pump to blow
up a football.

Try your local sports shop.

John W

I bought one in Halfords a few weeks ago.
Stuart
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:08:48 +0100, gort had this to
say:

Anybody know where you can get the metal adaptors for a foot pump to blow
up a football. Its just a thin metal pipe with a thread on the end that
you insert in the footballs valve. Don't want to buy another pump, just
need the adaptor.

Is this for a proper football, with a bladder?

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from Frank Erskine contains these words:

Is this for a proper football, with a bladder?

Can you only play football if you're bladdered?

--
Skipweasel

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:40:45 +0100, Guy King
had this to say:

The message
from Frank Erskine contains these words:

Is this for a proper football, with a bladder?

Can you only play football if you're bladdered?

Yes. You?

:-)
--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from Frank Erskine contains these words:

Can you only play football if you're bladdered?

Yes. You?

I can't play football at all. Something in my jeans.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
gort writes:

Anybody know where you can get the metal adaptors for a foot pump to blow
up a football. Its just a thin metal pipe with a thread on the end that
you insert in the footballs valve. Don't want to buy another pump, just
need the adaptor.

Check ebay on 10th July...

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:02:05 +0100, Andrew Gabriel wrote
(in article ):

In article ,
gort writes:

Anybody know where you can get the metal adaptors for a foot pump to blow
up a football. Its just a thin metal pipe with a thread on the end that
you insert in the footballs valve. Don't want to buy another pump, just
need the adaptor.

Check ebay on 10th July...

I love it. Could be before ;-)

I shall be so pleased when all this is over and hotel and flight prices in
Germany return to sensible levels and business can continue.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
bof

In message , gort
writes

Anybody know where you can get the metal adaptors for a foot pump to blow
up a football. Its just a thin metal pipe with a thread on the end that
you insert in the footballs valve. Don't want to buy another pump, just
need the adaptor.

I bought something like 25 off eBay for a £1 sometime back, because it
was much cheaper than buying a single one at the local sport shop, I now
have 24 spare so drop me an email (see end of sig) with your snaily and
I'll put one in the post. I'll confirm here, in case of stuff falling
foul of spam filters etc..

--
Due to the very painful lack of quoting Google promotes, all Usenet
posts originating from Google users are now deleted unseen, this means

Posted to uk.d-i-y
gort

Thanks everyone and especially to Bof for the kind offer.

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
bof

In message , gort
writes

Thanks everyone and especially to Bof for the kind offer.

No worries, there's a brace of adapters winging their way to you as I
type.

--
Due to the very painful lack of quoting Google promotes, all Usenet
posts originating from Google users are now deleted unseen, this means
if you post from Google I won't see it. N.B. the preceding sig is
copyright free, feel free to copy it. == bof at bof dot me dot uk ==
Posted to uk.d-i-y
gort

offer.

No worries, there's a brace of adapters winging their way to you as I
type.

Cheers Mate your a gent.

Dave

Black & Decker drill/driver mains adaptor polarity Mike Atkinson {see sig for return address} UK diy 15 October 21st 20 09:18 PM
AC/AC Adaptor suppliers Durn UK diy 24 December 12th 17 09:21 AM
DO NOT post anything Except FOOTBALL [email protected] Home Repair 5 February 6th 06 11:53 PM
New Football Team [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 24th 05 08:41 AM
help!!! devices & power adaptor problems LiveCattleMania Electronics Repair 0 November 9th 03 01:29 AM