Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New Football Team

Hello. Let me introduce myself. My name is Ado Chung, I moved from
China to the United States in 2004 to seek prosperity in American
capitalism.

With the new year right around the corner, I have decided to venture
out and seek a new business venture. Throughout 2005, I have been
looking at all the options. In my search, people kept telling me
"football rules". Since I tend to use the metric system, I did some
study of the American system of measurements and I soon agreed that
any ball which measures to be a foot, is then twelve inches long,
which therefore indicates it's exactly one foot long, and thus can be
measured on a standard American RULE or tape meaure. With that in
mind, I came to the conclusion that it's correct to state "football
rules".

After careful analysis by my team of ten professional and certified
analyists, I came to the conclusion that my new business venture
should involve football. After spending months of late nights doing
research, I came to agree that football is indeed a successful
business venture with much popularity in North America.

I am happy to announce that in the first quarter of 2006, I will
create a new American football team. I have named this team the
"North American DragonS" (NADS for short).

The team is being developed as I speak. In preparation of our grand
opening game, I hired sixteen of the best cheerleaders I could find.
Since we are going to be a football team, I wanted our first cheer to
have something to do with balls. I am proud to announce our cheer.
Our professional cheerleaders have now learned their opening cheer.
The words are very easy to learn. The cheer goes like this "Go Nads",
Go Nads, Go Nads......

Everyone repeat after me....

Go Nads
Go Nads
Go Nads

GO NADS

I'm starting an electric vehicle drag racing team in Atlanta [email protected] Electronics 0 November 4th 05 01:37 AM
Low-cost, high-quality design team [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 October 16th 05 10:24 PM
Football Goals John UK diy 4 June 18th 05 11:02 PM
making a wood clock that looks like a football helmet [email protected] Woodworking 4 January 9th 05 02:26 PM
OT Why do all terrorists seem to drive Nissans? Don Thompson Metalworking 11 July 15th 03 08:50 AM