Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Does anyone recognize this connector ?

Attached Thumbnails
Does anyone recognize this connector ?-clipset_metalcon-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Looks like a dual 1/4" QC, but I don't know about the perforations.

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.

"Rod's SHAW" wrote in message
.... and where would one go about finding one ?

-----

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Rod's SHAW" wrote in message
... and where would one go about finding one ?

Yes, a double QC. Note that the perforations are punched - as opposed to
drilled - and the dimpling around each one. I suspect that the opposite side is
quite rough, like a cheese grater. That roughness would score the mating QC
upon insertion, scraping off any corrosion and thereby providing good electrical
contact.

As for where to buy one, I would search DigiKey first (because I have a
catalog).

---
Michael
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 03:19:25 GMT, "Rod's SHAW"
wrote:

... and where would one go about finding one ?

I would also say 1/4" quick connect. I would guess the rough looking
puncture holes are to make it stick in the female without working
loose. If you can get by with a pair of ordinary male 1/4" QC,
Walmart auto department will have them.

Don't know where to find that exact style - but there it is, so
someone makes it. Find some QC vendors and check the catalogs if
that's the only thing that will do.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 03:19:25 +0000, Rod's SHAW wrote:

... and where would one go about finding one ?

Try googling "faston".

Good Luck!
Rich